Stop Violence Against Women discussion

منع خشونت علیه زنان

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Farzad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

Farzad Hasan Zade | 1 comments برای منع خشونت علیه زنان باید هم از لحاظ فرهنگی و هم از لحاظ قانونی دست به کار شد.
رهایی زن رهایی جامعه است.
از سایت ما دیدن کنید:
http://www.emroozngo.com

message 2: by Farrokh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

Farrokh | 1 comments man ba khoshoonat alayhe harchi mokhalefam :-)

message 3: by Cyrus (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

Cyrus | 1 comments I invited one of folks to this group, and she addressed she doesn’t have access because of a kind of filtering failure. Would you please check which this is an ad hoc case or it’s filtered intentionally in Iran?

message 4: by Maryam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:02AM) (new)

Maryam (maryam5063) Dear Cyrus I think the problem with your friend not having access to this page is her ISP. As you see there are lots of people in Iran in this group who have no such problem. I think she should change her ISP. Ithink the ISp through which she connects to the Internet has filtered the word "women". How ridiculous!! don't you think so?

message 5: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:02AM) (new)

SYED | 2 comments I CAN'T BELIEVE IN IRAN DO U HAV SUCH ISP WHICH FILTERED OUT THIS WORD WHT'S THE HELL IS THIS U DON'T THINK IT IS GOING TO BE THE SOCIALLY DEMOLSIH YR OWN SOCIETY

message 6: by Maryam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:02AM) (new)

Maryam (maryam5063) Dear SYED
the government does all the filtering in Iran. ISPs must act according to what government tell them to do. The problem is, they think they are doing the right thing.