Twilight lovers discussion

What do you think will happen?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Molly811 (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Molly811 | 21 comments what do you think will happen in breaking Dawn?

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex i think that bella is going to choose....wait for it!!...wait for it!!!...i dont really know. but i kinda want her to become a vampire...but marry jacob. is that kinda weird?

message 3: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 No, that's not weird. I kind of want that to happen too. If only she could be with both of them!

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex I KNOW!! it would be soooo much easier! or maybe she doesnt choose at all! ooooo what if she doesnt!!! wow i didnt think that would happen

message 5: by Molly811 (new)

Molly811 | 21 comments i kinda want her to marry edward and become a vampire.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex i want that too but i want her to marry jacob too...to bad she cant

message 7: by Molly811 (new)

Molly811 | 21 comments yeah i know!!

message 8: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 It's going to be so exciting to see who she chooses!

message 9: by Molly811 (new)

Molly811 | 21 comments *squeals* yeah, i know!! *stops squealing* but we all know that she will pick Edward in the end, right?

message 10: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 We THINK we know. Or we hope.

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex both!

message 12: by Molly811 (new)

Molly811 | 21 comments Yeah, we THINK...

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex or maybe we know...wait what are we talking about?

message 14: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 I don't know. I'm confused. :P

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex haha, Mee too!:)

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex but have seen the um...whats it called sneak peaks on 'youtube'? there way cool

message 17: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 no i havent

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex oh u should!!! they are the BEST!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

its too bad that Bella doesn't really have a choice to choose who she wants to be with.

message 20: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 but doesnt she? they both love her, and she loves them both, so its really up to her.

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex ya i guess she does have a choice...man i dont know who she should choose...:P

message 22: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 you really have to get inside her head to see who she would choose. and the only way we can is to read breaking dawn. i cant wait until august!!!!

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex ya me too!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

well, yes they both love her, but doesn't she have to be turned, because of the Head honcho vampires,

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wati either!

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex idk i think edward is kinda to protectove (is that how u spell it?) and jacob is kinda mean and like both edward and jacob are mean cuz they hate each other so much but bella is like always with tem all the time.

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex well what IF he is?

message 28: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 yeah. what if he is? theyre both so different... with edward, bella will be immortal, but with her vampire "family", and with jacob, she'll still be able to love, and be "in one part" but still live a normal life.

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex and if she goes with jacob she can have kids...if she goes with edward she cant...ha they will have 'newborns'...haha sorry i crack myself up!:P

message 30: by Sammy (new)

Sammy | 17 comments Lols. But I don't think Jacob is meant for Bella either. He's just not serious enough. better to be too serious than not serious enough. I hope that in the next book she doesn't pickk either of them, she just hurts them.

message 31: by Alex (new)

Alex maybe she choose at all

message 32: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 4 comments i really hope that bella will marry edward and then turn into a vampire. and i don't want the book to end right when she turns into a vampire b/c that would be really bad. i hope her and edward live together forever!!!!!!! plus she loves edward and it would be horrible if they didn't stay together. sorry i wrote so much i just have my opinion on this book and when i write i write way to much.

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex thats smart

message 34: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 that is smart, but if she has a baby, will it be human, or vampire? or some different creature in between?

message 35: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 4 comments yeah what would that baby turn out to be. but would the baby not age if it was a vampire. a beautiful baby with edward and bella in it should be beautiful. it would be weird if it was in between. lots of questions????

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex vampires cant have baby's...but werewolfs can...thats partly why i like jacob better.

message 37: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 yay jacob!

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex haha yay!!!

message 39: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) what does that have to do with anything?

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex what?

message 41: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 jacob is awesome? i guess it really doesn't have to do with anything, but...

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex haha

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex you guys!!! the book is coming out soon!the 31 of july i think!!

message 44: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 breaking dawn?? no, it comes out on august 2nd. (but thats okay-- its only a few days later!)

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex oh ok!! im not good at math:D

message 46: by Sammy (new)

Sammy | 17 comments agust 2nd, that's my sisters birthday

message 47: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 cool!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

u get to celebrate 2 things ha ha

message 49: by Sarah (last edited Jul 08, 2008 12:14PM) (new)

Sarah Jennifer (sjc5692) | 5 comments Well I'm definitely rooting for Edward. So I hope that it ends with Bella and Edward together as vampires; but somehow I feel as though something will happen or get in the way of that... them being vampires together for the rest of eternity would seem like the perfect happy ending to the series, but in a way it would make them "eternally damned" to be vampires, so I'm not sure if Stephenie would want to write a story in which they're vampires for the rest of time... that technically wouldn't really be an ending.
But I do think that Bella will become a vampire because it would be a good story to write about... the whole transformation and what her powers would be. Maybe since she is unaffected by everyone else's powers, her power will be to change people back to human? Or to undo some things that vampires do? And then maybe she and Edward will die as humans?
I have nooo clue where that idea just came from haha I never thought of that before. I need to stop thinking about Twilight so much.

Ah this isn't going to be the last book, is it?! I know it's supposed to be, but I really don't want it to end. =(

message 50: by Sammy (new)

Sammy | 17 comments Totally irrelevant(misspelled?), bt it seems there are quite a few ways to be "eternally damned." Examples: being a vampire, being gay, premartial sex... You fill it in. Anyway, 21 days till Breaking Dawn comes out!!!!!

« previous 1