Harlequin/Silhouette series romances discussion

Harlequin Blaze > What's your favorite miniseries?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 55 comments Mod
Hmm...I like Cara Summers's two series 'Risking It All' and 'Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot'.

Jo Leigh's 'In Too Deep' is pretty cool.

And honorable mention to Rhonda Nelson's 'Men Out of Uniform'.

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Guy (achickwhoreads) I just found the first book in the Sex For Beginners trio. Very very steamy and good :)

message 3: by Maureen (new)

Maureen | 2 comments I only liked the Australian one.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 20 comments I really liked those.

Isis FG wrote: "Hmm...I like Cara Summers's two series 'Risking It All' and 'Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot'.

Jo Leigh's 'In Too Deep' is pretty cool.

And honorable mention to Rhonda Nelson's 'Men Out of U..."

message 5: by Nisha (new)

Nisha (parakisu) | 1 comments I'm completely obsessed with Sarah Mayberry. I guess I would start with Take On Me and Can't Get Enough.

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 20 comments I love the Anetakis Tycoons series by Maya Banks, and, Rhonda Nelson's Men Out Of Uniform for starters. They are the first two that popped into my head.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (ladiromance) I am so into Rhonda Nelson's Men Out of Uniform series. Also love, Dressed to thrill series

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (ladiromance) I had to come back and mention brand new series from Blaze. Sons of Chance - it's hot! Wait till you check out Nick Chance! I finished this story in one sitting. It's that good.

message 9: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn Loved the 0 to 60 series. Wish they did more than 3 books.

message 10: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 20 comments I also love the Anetaskis Tycoon by Maya Banks,
Men out of Uniform by Rhonda Nelson and Sons Of Chance by Vickie Lewis Thompson.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments Hotzone by Lisa Renee Jones. I think they are my favorite books in the entire blaze series. Love them!!

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateperegrinate) I haven't read any of the older ones, but I really enjoyed the last three Mighty Quinn books by Kate Hoffmann (The Mighty Quinns: Riley, The Mighty Quinns: Danny, and The Mighty Quinns: Kellan) -- all 4-5 star books for me.

Some of the others I've enjoyed are Isabel Sharpe's Checking E-Males, Marie Donovan's A Real Prince, Julie Leto's Legendary Lovers and Cathy Yardley's The Player's Club,

message 13: by Vashti (new)

Vashti | 10 comments I have enjoyed the Maya Banks series that she currently has out right now in the HD line.

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateperegrinate) Vashti wrote: "I have enjoyed the Maya Banks series that she currently has out right now in the HD line."

The Pregnancy & Passion series? I'm enjoying those as well!

message 15: by Vashti (new)

Vashti | 10 comments Yes, that is the one.I like how she writes.I have read all of her books and reaaly enjoy them.Some of them are so angsty[love angsty].

message 16: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (gr-nancy-a) | 8 comments Just finished Tawny Weber's A Seal's Secret, rated it 4 stars. I think the Uniformly Hot series is pretty good.
(Although I rated one a one star so...make your own call :)