Tease Publishing Book club discussion

Books available > Open for choice

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stella (new)

Stella (stellaprice) | 22 comments Mod
OK anything on the Bookshelf is up for grabs! Remember if you read it you HAVE to post a review! Please Message me here so i can get the books out to you quickly!

Stella

message 2: by Stella (new)

Hey Everyone!

Tease is still doing this wonderful promotion so check out the Tease books *on the book shelves* and if your interested, PM ME with your email address and I can send it to you right quick!

Stell

message 3: by Stella (new)

its all the Books on the Bookshelf that are offered. All you have to do is agree to write a review here on Goodreads and on Amazon.com

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (posthumouse) I enjoy writing reviews on my blog. Is it just Jaclyn's Ghost that is available at this time? I've never read anything with the supernatural in it but I am interested in other books.

message 5: by Diana (last edited Aug 15, 2008 09:19PM) (new)

Diana (dianacastilleja) Hi Sandy,

Look through the threads below. Any book that is on the bookshelf can be reviewed so long as all copies have not been distributed yet.

Where is your blog?

I shoud clarify. Any book on the bookshelf under any of the three shelf listings (to read etc). All of the current releases can be found on the bookshelf.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (posthumouse) I would like to read and review Whispers in the Dark by Denise P. Jeffries please. I am posting my reviews at LibraryThing,Barnes&Nobles,Powell's Books,Shelfari,BookMooch,Chapters.ca,Goodreads of course,and at Amazon in the past as well as my book blog here:

http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.as...

Does living in Canada disqualify me by the way? I should have thought to ask before, sorry.

message 7: by Cheryl (last edited Aug 17, 2008 06:21AM) (new)

Cheryl I would like to read and review Sugar and Sin by Stella Price.

I post my reviews on my blog http://cherylsbooknook.blogspot.com/, GoodReads, LibraryThing, Shelfari, and Amazon

message 8: by Stella (new)

Cheryl and Sandy... you got your stuff!

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (posthumouse) Sorry Stella, I was expecting a paperback as it indicated that beside the book. I can't do ebooks.

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan Bussey | 2 comments Is this book still available: The Hanged Man : The Eternal Kiss? If so please let me know.

Thank you,
Susan
sbussey AT windstream.net

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana (dianacastilleja) Hi Susan,

I just got over for a quick peek and caught your note. I'll email you the pdf.

Please post a review for the book on here and at Amazon. That's all we ask.

I'd love to know what you think. :)

I'll email you the book. I hope you enjoy it.

message 12: by Cathiecaffey (new)

Cathiecaffey (caffey) | 1 comments Hi Stella! I'd love to read and review The World: A Twist of Fate By: Karen Michelle Nutt in PDF. I can put review here, on Amazon and my blog! Thanks.
Cathie (Caffey)
tbranxiety @ yahoo . com