Warriors Lovers! discussion

Personal > Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 567 (567 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Hey, i know this a personal question, so don't answer if you don't want to, but, when's eveyone's birthday? mine is May 18th

message 2: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
April! 21! Which is soon!

message 3: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
Mine is on April 19! Two days before Willowmist. How old are going to be Willowmist? I'm going to be forteen on my birthday!

message 4: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Lol, I'm going to be 11! ^^ Wow, I feel littleish!

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I'll be 14 in Aug.

message 6: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Sweet! I'm not the only teen here! Don't worry Willowmist, Mark is 11 right now. He will be 12 on July 20.

message 7: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Hehe. Okay, but he's still a year older than me, lol! ^^

message 8: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Don't worry Willowmist, we all think you're wonerful anyway! And Felicity? I think most of us are teens. And CareBear, my lil sis, is 10, and her b-day's in jan, so ur not the youngest Willowmist!

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I think we have mostly 7th and 8th graders, a few 6th and 5th graders, and one grown-up. So yah, mostly teens. Those who aren't are also great!

message 10: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments I'll be 14 on September 18!

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) HEY! I'm in 10th grade. i think im the oldest teenager... oh well, im definatley NOT the most mature... lol

message 12: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Ah, cool! Age is no matter Willowmist, as long as you're having fun, right?
I'm about 6 months younger than Felicity--My birthday is in October and I'm going to turn 14 in 9th grade...Woot!

message 13: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

^^ Yeah! Lami and Bluestorm are also the same age that I am...

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I just turned 14 as of March 27th! So HAPPY! ^-^

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments It's weird. I'm like the only 7th grader who's turning 14 in September. People always think it's because I got held back, but it's not. My mom put me in school a year later, because since I was born in September, she didn't want me to be the youngest in the class.

message 16: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments ohhh, a lot of people at my school are like that! there are some people who are already 15, there are others who aren't even 13 yet! it just adds onto the uniqueness (is that a word?) of it all. :]

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I had a friend like that. He was in kindergarten when I was in first and he was my age. He moved, though.

message 18: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Very unique Helen. Don't feel bad Sella. Almost all of my friends have fall birthdays. They were thirteen all of seventh grade and then turned fourteen this year. Week and a day!

message 19: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) my middle sister (not CareBear) did that. she was born late sept, but im not sure if she's old or young for her grade. and i think uniqueness isnt a word, but that it should be, helen.

message 20: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
June 19!!!

message 21: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Really? That's two days after my brother's birthday!

message 22: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

George right? William's is March 31.

message 23: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments mhmm. :D

message 24: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

helen, was that for me? lol.

message 25: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) since i may not be on on the right days, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Felicity and Willowmist!!!!!!!! u survived another year in this world... *grins happily*

message 26: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

My b-day is on monday! And Felicity's is tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^

message 27: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Happy birthday Willowmist and Felicity!!!! Hope you guys have fun!!!

message 28: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments June 1st! and i'll be eleven and same as willow! Oh and Willowmists bday is right before earth day! Whoo ho! Srry...Im AN ENVIROMENTALIST. =D Oh and I have a day off on your bday willow!Long weekend!

message 29: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments Happy bday felicity!

message 30: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Yeah! Oh Lami, at school we made up this club to save the Earth and we started this petition to get solar panels on top of our school! You can join at my bday party!

message 31: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Pst...Lami, it's spelled ENVIRONMENTALIST. Sorry. :P

message 32: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments AHHHHHHH your birthday is tomorrow! I'll call you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Happy Birthday Willowmist and Felicity! I send happiness to you!

message 34: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Oooh, Willowmist, your birthday is also coming up! I send you my happy birthday wishes!!! :]]]]]

message 35: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments OH! yay! i wish my school would do that but all the princepal talks about is"No bullying and follow the rulez."

message 36: by Morgan (last edited Apr 19, 2008 07:55AM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Yeah, sometimes I think that the school people are all afraid that we're rushing about with knives hidden under our clothes or something. The people at my scholl ban a lot of random things, like old engligh lettering because of some gang in a different state, and they tried to ban rainbows, but the entire school got really upset, and all the students started wearing rainbow clothes and necklesses and things, so they dropped it. By the way, Happy Birthday Willowmist! Happy Birthday Felicity!

message 37: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELICITY!!!!
my school isn't into banning things, but my principal is obsessed with dress code. it ur sleeves or skirt r like an eighth of an inch 2 short, u have 2 wear ur PE clothes or something equally ugly all day.

message 38: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Haaaaaaappy Birthday Felicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD
So how's it like being 14?????

Same at our school. But some people wear short-shorts and they don't get caught. If you do break the rules, you have to go to detention and change into your p.e. uniform...

message 39: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

people always put on jackets at my scool, but when no ones looking, they take it off and they have like spagetti straps or halters or watever.

message 40: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

You're not allowed to have spagetti straps or anything like that at my school...but the principal isn't really scrict about it.

message 41: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i swear, at my school, they dont care. we have a dresscode, but nobody follows it... cept me and some othr ppl...

message 42: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Luckys!
But what sucks for me is that I wear this brace cuz i have scoliosis so my spine looks like an S and i wear it under my clothes so i can only wear babydolls and stuff like that or it would look really really weird.

message 43: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) that sucks! i have a frend here in MI that had to do that, but she duznt have to wear the brace anymore.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) That's sad! I have sort of a spine injury. My pelvis is turned a bit and so my spine is slowly twisting. I'm currently seeing a chiropractor to fix it.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) About dress codes, the one they don't follow is the low-riding pants. There's someone in my math class who has his pants down to the bottom of his hips every day. The dress code isn't that enforced.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments That must be horriable!

message 47: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

yah it does. but its funny to tell people to touch my stomach and see their reaction. some scream. some laugh. some give me a weird look. some back away.

message 48: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) umm, i'd probably poke ur stomach again... just to make sure, then i dont know how i'd react. but that's just me...

message 49: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

heeheehee

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 77 comments july 15

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12