Things Not Seen (Things, #1) Things Not Seen discussion

Invisible you!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Obviously, if you've read the book, Bobby turns invisible. He doesn't do anything momentous with his invisibility, example, become a super hero or rob bank, which would be what some people would do if they became invisible. But what would you do if one day you woke up and were invisible?

Tanya RUN AROUND POKING PEOPLE!!!!!!

lol

Kitty I would be the ultimate master of hide and seek

Tanya that too...
:D

Kitty Either that or become a magician's assistant.

Tanya but what about the whole be under the blanket while the sun's rays come or something...

Natalie Panic?

Mrs. Adrian Ivashkov Forever I would go around acting like a ghost. Scary people horribly. I bet that I would accidently give an old person a heart attack.. Then I might feel bad and I would want to go back to normal.
Or I would miss my friends so I would tell them and if they told the government. I would hide and run so the government wouldn't get me. I would play tricks on them because it would be funny and better then being studied like a lab project.
I would make sure I have fun. Lots and lots of fun!!

Sαmαnthα I agree with Natalie: Panic.

Valerie pop up behind people and scare them to death
;)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i would sit before someone and when they sat down they would be on me and they would be scared!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Adrian Ivashkov Forever Katherine wrote: "i would sit before someone and when they sat down they would be on me and they would be scared!!!!!!!!!"

If that happend to me I'd be more confused then anything. I would try to find out whats going on.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah so would i

Tessatonks I guess I'd watch people I'm curious about

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nilufer wrote: "I guess I'd watch people I'm curious about"

that's what I would do. :D

message 16: by A.W. (new) - rated it 3 stars

A.W. Kit wrote: "I would be the ultimate master of hide and seek"

Then 'haunt' supposedly haunted locations that they show on TV,and scare the living daylights out of the ghost hunter/whisperer or whatever.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah... haunt people. That would be fun. :D

Karina Work for the police, gathering top-secret information about the most dangerous suspects ever. It would be fun! If I find out some of these people are guilty, I could creep the heck out of them, to the point where they almost want to go to jail for the sake of top-notch security.

Sophiaa Ess:) My first thought would be fear and panic. As soon as i adjusted myself to the characteristics and traits of being invisible i think id take money from the government and give it to those who need it most. Charities, Corporations, & you better know those poor Africans are in mind. i Hate our government so much . i swear sometimes they feed off of other peoples misery :|

Lucki This book was really good, i just dont like how it ended. -_- Bobby shulda kissed dat gurl.

Sophiaa Ess:) Lucki wrote: "This book was really good, i just dont like how it ended. -_- Bobby shulda kissed dat gurl."

i agree^ lol

Lucki :D lol. i know right. It would have been a good ending like that. :P just saying...

message 23: by Ana (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ana Cari wrote: "Nilufer wrote: "I guess I'd watch people I'm curious about"

that's what I would do. :D"

Thats sort of creepy but I would also do it hahahaha

Rashika (is tired) but to be truly invisible you would have to run around naked. that would be awkward.
BUTTT id wanna go scare ppl and like annoy my teachers. maybe id get all the test papers. :P
or id go into a bank and mess around but not rob it :P

Asiyah Nilufer wrote: "I guess I'd watch people I'm curious about"

Man...now I seriously wanna become invisible so I can watch this someone...Darn you for getting me excited for something that's impossible..:P

Asiyah Snow wrote: "I would use clothes, makeup, hair dye, and color contacts to hide the fact that I'm invisible. I would be too scared that I would suddenly regain my visibility to walk around naked, lol."

OMG. Lol I forgot he had to be naked. Ya know, I think alot of people forget that if you were invisible, you'd have to be naked too...well wouldn't that make it awkward to like watch people or sneak up on them? What if they bump into you, or like you said, become visible again??? O_O

message 27: by Akza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Akza Sam I would really panic... thats seriously my thing. And then probably I'll go and scare my little brother around for a while and my dad.And probably my mom too... :P :) :D

Cierra and Alexa Petersen Probably mess around and see how cool it is and then go for a walk, scare people, then play hide and seek. Maybe become a blind persons Friend!:)