Summer Secrets Book Club discussion

Jane Green > What's your favorite Jane Green book?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avon/Voyager (new)

Avon/Voyager At Harper Collins (angela_craft) | 6 comments Mod
Tell us what Jane Green book is your favorite! (Jane says Summer Secrets might be her favorite, so prepare to change your mind on 6/23!)

message 2: by Chadwick (new)

Chadwick | 1 comments I have never read one but I am now interested to give her a try.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2 comments Now that I realize I have read some of her books, so far I would say it is The Beach House.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (callee7) I have never read one, but I've always wanted to. Any suggestions?

message 5: by Michal Hope (new)

Michal Hope (mhbrandon) | 1 comments Beach House!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (callee7) Thank you Michal. I'm going to pick that up from my library today.

message 7: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia | 1 comments I've read so many of her books, it is hard to say. Mr. Maybe, Babyville, Jemima J, Dune Road, Tempting Fate, etc. I enjoy them all.

message 8: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2 comments Just getting ready to start Jemima J.

message 9: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Loved Family Pictures! My favorite so far!

message 10: by Roberta (new)

Roberta Jones | 1 comments saving grace is my fave so far.

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim Mullin (kjustintime) | 1 comments The Beach HOuse

message 12: by Becky (new)

Becky Shemeley (beckylynnreads) Beach House~

message 13: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 2 comments I think either Jemima J or The Beach House, maybe? It's tough to say. I've read so many and loved so many.

message 14: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie | 2 comments The Beach House is by far my favorite.

message 15: by Kristy (new)

Kristy  Clemmons | 1 comments The Beach House

message 16: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 2 comments BookEnds and Jemima J.
I really love Green's books.

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 14 comments Heather wrote: "I have never read one, but I've always wanted to. Any suggestions?"

Hi Heather,

I cant say much, as many other's here have read more than the one short story Cat and Jemima J which I read right before I finished Summer Secrets The only reason there was a break in reading for me was because I got pneumonia so I was backed up on reading, but once I got back to it, I read it faster than I usually read because I just adored it and didn't want to put it down. It wasn't all happy in subject matter, but it's a wonderful book. Jane Green writes so eloquently and yet so powerfully as I've said in my review.

So I don't have anything beyond the book which is the of this thread topic to recommend, but it is the one of my 2015 favorite Reads which I highly recommend.

I know, that was zero help for the moment. Wish I could add more of her books to my "oac copies" so I could read and recommend them. My first wish would be Tempting Fate: A Novel That's got cover love and synopsis must read written all over it.

~*Happy Reading*~ & I Hope you find the one you're hoping for to start reading.

message 18: by Shelby (new)

Shelby I've really enjoyed a lot of them. favorites I guess are Bookends and The Matchmaker.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments Promises To Keep. I cried. I also loved the recipes at the end of every chapter.

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) | 2 comments The Beach House was my first intro to Jane Green. My niece turned me on to her and so far I have not been disappointed.

I'm looking forward to Summer Secrets, my daughter's name is Cathryn and we call her Cat!

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisareadsbooks) | 2 comments Bookends and Family Pictures. Tempting Fate is 3rd....

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 14 comments Anna wrote: "Promises To Keep. I cried. I also loved the recipes at the end of every chapter."

Books with recipes in them are so much fun! Looking forward to reading it! :)

message 23: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Sarkees | 2 comments Swapping Lives. I loved the idea of recognizing that the grass isn't always greener. I read it and then brought it to my book club. We had a great discussion.

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 14 comments Nancy wrote: "Swapping Lives. I loved the idea of recognizing that the grass isn't always greener. I read it and then brought it to my book club. We had a great discussion."

Oh, 'that' sounds so good! I'm definitely checking that one out! Thanks for posting it, Nancy! :)

message 25: by Senator (new)

Senator (senators) | 3 comments I always loved "The Other Woman" but, really, who can choose when it comes to Jane Green!

message 26: by Cari (new)

Cari | 2 comments Family Pictures and Accidental Husband are the 2 I've read and really enjoyed both!

message 27: by Dana Duffy (new)

Dana Duffy | 1 comments Saving Grace. I loved that book.