Summer Secrets Book Club discussion

Summer Secrets > Start reading now!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avon/Voyager (last edited May 27, 2015 02:13PM) (new)

message 2: by Mish (new)

Mish | 5 comments I have watched the video 4 times and it will not cross out so that my "to do" list is complete???

message 3: by Mary Eve (new)

Mary Eve (maryevelynls) Michelle wrote: "I have watched the video 4 times and it will not cross out so that my "to do" list is complete???"

Is it may be because you are not hitting refresh button and hitting back button? 

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Strawn (randomamb) | 6 comments After reading the first 2 chapters, Summer Secrets went to the top of my list! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!

message 5: by Mary Eve (new)

Mary Eve (maryevelynls) I did this and realized I wasn't hitting refresh button. Good luck!

message 6: by Mish (new)

Mish | 5 comments Thanks all!

message 7: by Mish (new)

Mish | 5 comments Read the short story and the first 2 chapters. Ready for the release date!

message 8: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Mcgary (maggielmcg) | 1 comments Can't wait! Love, love, love Jane Green!

message 9: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Orth | 1 comments This will be my first book by Jane Green. I read the excerpt and I can't wait until the book is released for purchase. I've set a reminder in my calendar and am holding that day free to read it.

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 14 comments Angela wrote: "Read Chapters 1 & 2 of Summer Secrets now!"

Hi Angela,

This group, author, book/s and the questions that were asked seriously hit home, hit hard in the heart and made me think deeply at so much. My evolving answers were because those questions kept running through my thoughts non-stop and they brought up so many memories and scenarios. It's been amazing and so needed. Thank you, St. Martin's Press and Jane Green for all of this!

I don't want it to be over so I wanted to ask you if this group will continue on for all Jane Green fans and fans of her books? Her videos also.....all of it, just amazing and I'm truly heartbroken to think that there won't be more discussions, Jane Green videos of inspiration and connecting for her fans.

This has been something incredibly special so I hope this or a group for her stays open. Thank you so much and to the readers (already friends) whom I not only joined here with, but also the new connections, reflections and discoveries we found.

It's been Wonderful! ~*Thank You*~ for the fun and what this did. Inspirational, thought provoking, fun, connections, awesome books, and a new absolutely favorite author, etc.! :')

Sincerely,

Melissa