Horror Aficionados discussion

A is for Andy
This topic is about A is for Andy
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Free Audiobook! Available on iTunes and Soundcloud!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Bendix (sebastian_bendix) | 23 comments Hello! The audiobook for my latest tale of terror, "A is For Andy", is now available on iTunes and Soundcloud. Terror straight from my mouth to your ears! ‪
https://goo.gl/9eX26D
https://soundcloud.com/sebastianbendi...

Thanks for checking it out!
Sebastian Bendix

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10683 comments Mod
hi sebastain. the only one I can find for you on iTunes is the Diorama. I downloaded it.

message 3: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Bendix (sebastian_bendix) | 23 comments Hi Latasha! It's episode 4 of the podcast -- iTunes calls all the episodes "The Diorama" -- sorry it's totally confusing. Hope you enjoy the audiobook and thanks very much for checking it out!

message 4: by Latasha (new)

ok. i'll listen to it next week. thanks for clearing that up.

message 5: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Bendix (sebastian_bendix) | 23 comments No problem -- thanks again and have a good night.

message 6: by Latasha (new)

You too.

message 7: by Latasha (new)

I listened to your book and left a review. I liked it quite a bit! will you be updating the iTunes feed in the future? if so, I'm going to subscribe.

message 8: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Bendix (sebastian_bendix) | 23 comments Thanks so much, Latasha -- I'm glad you liked it. And yes, I will continue to add the audiobooks to iTunes. You can subscribe to the podcast and then you'll automatically receive the new episodes when they are uploaded.

Thank you again for listening and for the great review!

message 9: by Latasha (new)

ok, thank you very much