Falling (Fall or Break, #1) Falling discussion

BR with friends! Monday - May 11th!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) I am in :)
Barbara thanks for the PM.*Muah*

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Yay I'm in!!!! Thanks Barbara for the PM kiss

Barbara YAY!!! ;)

message 5: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Yay!

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ How is going to work??? Do we read some chapters and stop??

Janeylou Is it ok if i read this with you on monday ,ive got the book waiting and its more fun reading with others x

message 8: by Barbara (last edited May 08, 2015 08:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Barbara Stella ╰☆╮ Mistress of Gorgonzola Goodness╰☆╮ wrote: "How is going to work??? Do we read some chapters and stop??"

We usually post here when we start... so just read at your on pace! Hugs B

Barbara Janeylou wrote: "Is it ok if i read this with you on monday ,ive got the book waiting and its more fun reading with others x"

Hi Janeylou, of course you can join us! You are very welcome!! ;)

Janeylou thank you . . Looking forward to it x

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Yay, it's exciting to have so many people to share a book.Looking forward to Monday:)

Barbara Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Yay, it's exciting to have so many people to share a book.Looking forward to Monday:)"

Same here!! *happydance*

Isabel YAY!!!

Ingie Good luck with this one girls. I just stared (yesterday) with another friend and loving it so far.

Isabel It's good to know that you loving it, Ingela ;) This book sounds really good!

message 16: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva I'm starting, my friends. Enjoy! ❤️

Isabel I'm starting too!!! Enjoy, my friends!!!

Janeylou Im starting as well .been up for 3 hours waiting for someone else to go first x

Isabel :)

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Enjoy my friends will start in a couple of hours.Charging my tab now.

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary Beth What's the discussion about?

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary Beth I'm reading a book with nine stories in it by Melanie Dobson and I also liked Red Kimino

Barbara Starting ...
Enjoy girls!! <3

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ I'll start it this afternoon :D

message 25: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva @26% really liking it ;)

Janeylou Bloody typical,day off to spend reading and everyone pops round for coffee !! Only got to page 12 will start again after tea

Janeylou 35% done really enjoying it good to read a book set in England again ,i know where all the plplaces are in this one

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Just started, cause I couldn't this afternoon. I already want to beat someone grrr

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ I didn't know Harper was a male name too

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ It's one am and I can't put it down

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) 35% and damn I need those guys who convicted Harper.
(view spoiler)

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Stella ╰☆╮ Mistress of Gorgonzola Goodness╰☆╮ wrote: "I didn't know Harper was a male name too"

Me neither and lol I am one step ahead didn't know it's a name.Took it for surname....lol

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Did anyone else have some problem with the writing style...mmh nothing much but differentiating mind talk from what they are talking out loud....or is it just me?

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Did anyone else have some problem with the writing style...mmh nothing much but differentiating mind talk from what they are talking out loud....or is it just me?"

Mmm nope

Isabel @ 38% - I'm loving these guys!!! Taintedskyee, I love your spoiler! I want to do the same!

message 36: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva I can feel the drama coming... @36%

Janeylou It's getting good girls @ 65% but don't think it's as good as With or Without Him i cant seem to get a mental image of the 2 MCs like i can in most books ,don't know why

Janeylou Don't think I've read a book with so many horrible people in it !!

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) 43% and I am very agitated by this point.How can human be so cruel....
Good I have my book world.

message 40: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Janeylou wrote: "It's getting good girls @ 65% but don't think it's as good as With or Without Him i cant seem to get a mental image of the 2 MCs like i can in most books ,don't know why"

That one was one of my faves *sigh*

Janeylou OMG can't believe he did that !!

Isabel @ 53% - I'm so angry right now!!!!!

Janeylou Finished but not going to say anything till everyone else has apart from 'why does love have to be so complicated' x

Isabel Finished too :) Love is not easy, indeed!!!!

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ I'm still at 113/282 pages and I'm a little scared.

message 46: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva @58% the angst....

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ At least (view spoiler)

message 48: by Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ (last edited May 12, 2015 06:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Done! My thoughts tomorrow cause it's 3 am here.

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) 83% cheated and read the last page though. It was already 5 in the morning had to have some peace before sleeping.
This story just sucks you in...will finish now.

I knew something is wrong with that Bastard he was too good to be true...friend my ass.I am not mentioning the name in case some of us didn't reach that part.

Isabel Fu****g bastard!!!!

« previous 1