message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Characters

- Guy A ( You )
- Girl A ( Me )

{Requirements}
- Proper Grammar
- Proper Punctuation
- More then a few words
- No more then three lines per post ( I'm pretty detailed depending on my Roleplay partners )
- Don't rush into the romance
- Be paitent ( I have a life too you know )

Plot

So Guy A and Girl A are best friends right? (Yes), so what happens when both of the, go to a party one night, and Guy A and Girl A get drunk together and they end up doing things they shouldn't.

Girl A and Guy A where invited to a college party, both of them, they were having fun, dancing, talking, and drinking. It was around eleven o'clock that night and Girl A had about twelve bottles of beer and a bottle of Vodka, while Guy A had about fourteen bottles of beer and three bottles of vodkas, they were both drunk and horny, they both left the party and went back to Guy A's dorm, where things happened. The next day when they wake up next to each other and Guy A's roommate is just standing there watching them with a smile, they both freak out. What happens when Guy A, wants to do it again with Girl A? Will they do It again? (view spoiler)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

So Charatcers?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk I'll do it in a minute

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trent G. Callen

Appearance:

Pets
Dancing
Singing
Writing
Reading
Playing guitar
Her friend

Dislikes:
Bad Boys
School
Teachers
Know It alls
Slutz
Her mother
Her sister

Family:
Hazel Callen > Mother
G. Callen > Father
Brenda Callen > Sister
Ben Callen > Brother
Caleb Callen > Brother
Kaaran Callen > Brother

Other: None

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like him:)

Could you maybe start, like where they get invited to the party, maybe they're sitting on Trents bed doing homework or something?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well it's up to you, because you know how I love to go to parties," Trent said with a small smile.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" You mean our homework," Trent laughed, " Yeah I'll be done within five minutes," Trent replied.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah that's late," Trent teased as she poked Jakes chest.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent laughed, " yes you got it done with my help," Trent said as she moved backwards away from Jakes hands.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent laughs loudly and she squeaks and squirms.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" Stop, please, I need to breathe!" Trent squeaked out as she pushed Jakes hands away.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent blushed, " Really?" Trent asked?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled and she scooted closer to her friend.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled, " Okay, now let me finish our homework, I don't want another bad grade," Trent said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" When you took me out to dinner last Friday! I couldn't turn in my biology homework because you insisted on that I needed a break from homework," Trent said as she began her homework first.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent finishes hers a second before Jake, " Now we must turn these in through the Internet!" Trent said in an deep tone of voice, she laughed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled and she ran after him, " Don't touch it!" She cried in fake distraught.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent squeaked and she squirms in his grasp, " At least I have a good view," Trent said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah," Trent said and she pinched his butt.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Meep!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent squeaked, " Hm your sure?" Trent asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled, " Then allow me to turn our homework," Trent said with a smile as she looked at Jake.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled as she watched Jake, just as she scanned their homework onto the computer.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" You too mister, you can't go to a party looking like that," Trent teased.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well what's wrong with what I'm wearing, you scared that a guy is going to steal your best friend from you?" Trent asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" I got you something too," Trent said as she hopped off the desk, she headed for her nightstand.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm, something that you've always wanted Trent said as she opened her nightstand drawer and she pulled a medium sized box out and she handed it to Jake.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Blue wrapping paper!" Trent squeals, " You never forgot," Trent murmured as she took it from his hands.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled, " Let's open them up on my bed," Trent said.

(( So before anything happens....... What did he buy her? And what is Jakes favorite thing in the whole world that he's always wanted?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Okay, well I guess she got him a CD he's always wanted and also she got him a leather jacket that's he was looking at in the mall, but on the back of the Jacket it says both of their names inside of a heart ))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled she closed her eyes and she took a deep breath, she opened her eyes and opened the box. Her eyes widened as she saw what was inside, she picked the dress up out of the box, "HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THIS?!" She squealed, " It was like a million dollars!" Trent added, she then put down the dress and she picked up the scrapbook, she opened it and gasped, she flipped slowly through the pages.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Everything that we ever did is in this book, oh Jake it must've taken you months to do this," Trent said.

(( I want them to get together quicker! I totally ship this: Jakent! Maybe we should change the plot a bit:)..))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent looked and listened to Jake, she was near tears almost, she nods, " Yes Jake," Trent answered with a smile as a single tear slid down her cheek.

(( So ADORABLE!!))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled softly, " I have always loved you, more then a friend I mean," Trent murmured as she wrapped her arms loosely around Jakes neck.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" Open your gift first," Trent said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" The CD is from my dad, he had got it for me so that I could give it to you, I know how much you like the band, and also, I knew you would love the leather jacket, try it on babe," Trent said with a smile.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" And I love my gifts," Trent said as she gives Jake an small hug.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smirked as she grabbed the dress and she walked backwards into her dorm bathroom.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent got dressed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" Kk babe," Trent said back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent comes out, her hair looked like this , she smiled, as she twirled around in her blue dress that looks like this .

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" You don't look so bad yourself," Trent said with a giggle as she made her way over to Jake.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent nods, she took his arm.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled as she got into the car.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled, " Ugh I hate surprises sometimes, but fine, I'll cover my eyes for you,"'Trent said as she covered her eyes.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent didn't uncover her eyes and she grabbed Jakes hand.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent smiled and shook her head as she followed Jake.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent moved her hand away from her eyes and she opened her eyes.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent was so surprised, she stood frozen as she smiled, " All of this for me?" Trent murmured to Jake.

« previous 1 3