Teen Library discussion

Hearts to Follow Series
This topic is about Hearts to Follow Series
ABOUT YOU > YA SERIES; book 1 & 3 FREE!!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Get book 1 and 3 in the Hearts to follow FREE this weekend on Kindle!

The Hearts to Follow is a series of YA contemporary romances that can be read as a series, or as stand alone stories.

Just Pretending (Hearts to Follow #1) by Dana Burkey
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MDWDSGQ

Stage Lights (Hearts to Follow #3) by Dana Burkey
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O7BLKD4

Both books will be free May 8th and 9th! In addition, Just Pretending is PERMA FREE on Kindle!

ENJOY!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "Get book 1 and 3 in the Hearts to follow FREE this weekend on Kindle!

The Hearts to Follow is a series of YA contemporary romances that can be read as a series, or as stand alone stories.

[boo..."

cool i have kindle that here, but i dont have those 2 books that in there

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Olivia wrote: "Dana wrote: "Get book 1 and 3 in the Hearts to follow FREE this weekend on Kindle!

The Hearts to Follow is a series of YA contemporary romances that can be read as a series, or as stand alone sto..."

Awesome. No better time to pick them up then when they are free! ;)

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Dana wrote: "Get book 1 and 3 in the Hearts to follow FREE this weekend on Kindle!

The Hearts to Follow is a series of YA contemporary romances that can be read as a series, or as ..."

yeah ikr. but idk if my kindle even has it that on there. does everyone kindle had any new books that on there?

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Dana wrote: "Get book 1 and 3 in the Hearts to follow FREE this weekend on Kindle!

The Hearts to Follow is a series of YA contemporary romances that can be read as a series, or as ..."

yeah ikr. but idk if my kindle even has it that on there. does everyone kindle had any new books that on there?

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Not 100% Sure what you are asking. If you order a book from Amazon thought it should whisper sync to your kindle as soon as it is connected to the internet.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "Not 100% Sure what you are asking. If you order a book from Amazon thought it should whisper sync to your kindle as soon as it is connected to the internet."

oh ok. cause i was asking about is the only thing i have on my kindle is only 2 old books and not all the lastes book that out there.

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) It sounds to me like you have not downloaded any new content to your device. If you look on Amazon.com they should have good information and steps you can follow to get books onto your kindle! :)

message 9: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new)

Haley | 760 comments Mod
oh darn i missed it

message 10: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) The first book Just Pretending is free still! If you give it a read and enjoy it I can send you PDF copies of the rest of the series in exchange for honest reviews on Amazon and Goodreads! Let me know if you are interested! :)

message 11: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 2 comments LOVED this series! (even though I haven't read Changed? yet)

message 12: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) CℓєαяSкує♆ wrote: "LOVED this series! (even though I haven't read Changed? yet)"

Glad to hear it! Thanks for reading! :)

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "CℓєαяSкує♆ wrote: "LOVED this series! (even though I haven't read Changed? yet)"

Glad to hear it! Thanks for reading! :)"

ok@Danna do you think they have those books there in PDF files that out there?

message 14: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Nope. They are only on Kindle. The first one is also on PDF. You can find it on smash words.

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "Nope. They are only on Kindle. The first one is also on PDF. You can find it on smash words."

oh ok i will look around to see if they even have the 1st on in PDF somwhere.

message 16: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Here is the link for smashwords, it is available in PDF there: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Just pretending is also free on ibook, kindle, book.

The whole series will also be free on Kindle June 3-5th

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "Here is the link for smashwords, it is available in PDF there: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Just pretending is also free on ibook, kindle, book.

The whole series will also be fr..."

i will get around to reading that book there another time. cause i have tons of book series that i haven't even gotten around to yet. but i bookmark it for later on when i will read it on there. is it quite slow?

message 18: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) The series is made up of short stories, so the whole thing only takes a few hours to read. Quick, fun, and sweet stories good for in between other reads. :)

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dana wrote: "The series is made up of short stories, so the whole thing only takes a few hours to read. Quick, fun, and sweet stories good for in between other reads. :)"

ok i will read some of that, on my weekend that here and read some of the other books that i got here as well. which books are u reading out there.