Characters

- Guy A ( You )
- Girl A ( Me )
- The occasional teachers

{Requirements}
- Proper Grammar
- Proper Punctuation
- More then a few words
- No more then three lines per post ( I'm pretty detailed depending on my Roleplay partners )
- Don't rush into the romance
- Be paitent ( I have a life too you know )

Plot

Guy A is a jock, your average Jock, he's a player, and he slept with millions of other women, but he didn't exactly "Sleep" with them. Then there's Girl A, the loner, your average loner, she's a shy and quiet girl, she has them smarts that are never revealed to Students, she's a straight A student and has never been late to class or missed a single day of school.

One day in a math class, one that both Guy A and Girl A share together, he teacher had been calling up random students to talk about their grades, when the teacher called out Guy A's name, the teacher stood up and brought Guy A to the front of the class, where he announces that Girl A is Guy A's tutor. So things are going well, and Guy A's grades are rising through the roof for all subjects, but what happens when a little rumor spreads through school that Girl A has been sleeping with Guy A? Will Guy A let the rumors continue or will he stop them once and for all? (view spoiler).

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė so do we make characters?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, just a reminder your Guy A

I'm Girl A.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė okay!

is it a basic character sheet?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but make it a little bit more detailed

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Name: Trey Blackwood
Personality: arrogant, egotistical, laid back, and careless
Appearance: hazel eyes, blond hair, tanner skin, tall, well built with some muscles
http://heroiclocal.com/wp-content/upl...

History:
Is an only child to a rich family and is treated very well but his parents are not around much. He is usually lonely so sports became a main use of his time since it took up so much of it in high school. He is impulsive so will make rash decisions causing him to not date any one girl and instead just be with one for the night.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trent G. Callen
Personality: Sweet, shy, kind, quiet, gentle, hard worker
Appearance: http://s9.favim.com/610/130927/fashio...
History: Trents parents were richer then anyone else, they always forgot her wether it be dinner or a vacation, they would always forget her. She took the liberty of telling her best friend this, he completely understood and his family helped her out by adopting her completely, her parents were very happy, which angered her best friend's parents so much that her new parents sued her parents. Trent started doing better in school and her grades rose up through the roof, her whole wardrobe changed completely and she reinvented herself. Now she's a tutor for anyone who needs one, and sometimes the guys she tutors try to ask her out, even when they have a girlfriend.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė great. can you start?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

---

Trent was walking down the hallway of the school, her face was hidden by her red braid that laid just over her left eye, her bag rested at her hip, full of books. Her eyes were glued to her iPad screen, looking over her Facebook page, now she might not be well liked amongst her classmates, but over the Internet she was a whole new person that everyone loved.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey walked down the hall surrounded by his groups of friends and other jocks. They were all members of the school's sports team whether they be football or hockey. He was laughing at what one of them said and contributed to the conversation. Right away, the others looked and listened attentively. He was basically the leader of the group for the reason that he was just very popular in the school.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent walked past the group, ignoring them completely as she answers questions on Facebook that people were asking her, her eyes moved up just a little bit, just so that she didn't bump into any girl that would be running over to Trey, the school jock. Trent went over to her locker, turning her iPad off and opening her locker.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey looked down at the girl coming at him. He saw her looking expectantly at him. It took him a second to realize who she was, the girl from the week prior. He smiled at her now trying to remember her name. Claire, Bella, Katherine? Instead he just said, "Hey," with the little nod of his head. He knew that this would make her think that he remembered her. She smiled one more time and said something to him but he was already opening his nearby locker.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent stuck her head in locker, she groaned, 'stupid jock!' Trent thought as she took her head out of her locker, she grabbed her history book and then she plugged her iPad into her portable charger block, she closed her locker and then she walked down the hallway back towards the way she came, passing the crowd once again and seeing a girl trying to get Treys attention, 'Dumb Blonde' Trent thought, even she knew that Trey was the one to just sleep with one girl, moan and scream her name and then forget the girl next day.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey went to his locker and emptied his bag's content in there. He wouldn't have any need for the books and binders anyway. There wasn't anything in them except for some girls number that he didn't remember who belonged to. He closed it quickly and turned to his group. The girl, having stayed around hoping, soon left disappointed but willing to forgive Trey right away. He didn't even notice her disappearance and was too busy talking about some sports games that was coming up and when the closest practice was.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent walked to her class, she looked down as she walked. Her eyes stayed glued to the floor as she sighed and began to think of what she was going to do later, she hoped that people would actually answer Mr. Nelsons math questions today, so many days of answering the teachers stupid easy question.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey saw that class was about to start so he said goodbye to his friends and went to class. He went into his math room slowly smiling charmingly at the girls in the room nodding at the guys who he knew. He sat down into his desk and leaned back making him look like a giant in comparison to the small desk attached to his chair.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent walked into the classroom, she had brought her History book because she was going to read it. She sat at the back of the class, waiting for the teacher to walk in with a cup of coffee.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey looked around the class casually. He saw some girl in the back reading. He looked and saw that it was a history textbook. He snorted wondering why anyone would read that. For fun. Just then the teacher came in and he turned around, already bored.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent didn't look up, she read her history book, she was already half way done with it anyways.

(( So which one of us is playing Mr. Nelson?))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((should I? Sorry I didn't think of that))

Trey stared aimlessly around the room as the students took out their books and the notes that he had given the last class.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( if you want to you can ))

Trent just ignored the teacher and she tried to finish the book.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((okay))

Mr. Nelson, stood behing his desk for a second and looked at a sheet of paper in his hands. He cleared his throat quietly before saying, "Class, this is a list of your grades. I have found that some of your grades are...less satisfcatory. I, along with other math teachers, have come up with the idea of student tutors. You will, if needed, be assigned a tutor. If you are doing well in the class you will be that students tutor." He looked over the class seeing that they understood. "Blackwood, you're first," he said point to the spot next to him.

Trey smirked and got up. He slowly made his way to the front of the class where he clasped his hands together behind his back.

"You're new tutor will be," Mr Nelson paused reading the list, "Miss Trent Callen." Mr. Nelson looked at her kindly and smiled.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent literally fell out of her seat, the normal, quiet girl outfit was gone, " Wait What?!" Trent asked as she stood up.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Mr. Nelson, still smiling but not making fun of her, said, "You're now Trey's tutor."

Trey was up there smiling at her reaction thinking that it was like every girl's who met or would meet him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" No, no, no , no Mr. Nelson please, I'll tutor anyone else, but I will not tutor some inconsiderate jerk," Trent said as she came up to Mr. Nelsons desk, some of the boy watched her with smiles.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey openly laughed and said to Mr. Nelson, "I don't need a tutor. I'm still able to graduate without this class and keep doing sports."

Mr. Nelson said, "You need to tutor him because you might be the one able to. And you," he looked at Trey, "actually do need this class to continue sports and graduation."

Trey looked shocked but didn't argue. He looked to Trent realizing that they had to work together. He had to graduate and be in the team since he was the best player.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" You know what fine, but if he doesn't cooperate the first day, I'm not tutoring him," Trent said as she looked at Trey with disgusted look.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey stared back at her and shrugged. "And if she is too much of a know-it-all, I'm getting another tutor," he said looking at her.

Mr. Nelson clapped his hands and said, "Good. You may sit down now." Then he started to list the other student pairs.

Trey sat down head in hands and sighed. Why does this happen to me? I just want to play football, he thought to himself.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent got up and she walked out, this was too much for her, all she wanted was to graduate, not waste her time tutoring a dumb jock.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey waited until the end of class to walk out relieved. He wasn't excited at all to be tutored by her but if that is what it takes.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent had stayed out in the hall, her head on her knees, she groaned as the bell rang.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey saw her out in the hall and he sighed. He went over to her and stood beside her. "Classes are changing. You should go," he said kind of awkwardly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why should you care wether or not I go to class, you hardly ever go to your classes," Trent muttered as she stood up.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "Fine. I just thought that since you are a goody two shoes, you would want to know," Trey said annoyed. He then turned around and went to go to his next class to show her that he does go. Occasionally.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent went to her gym class.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey went to his English class where he justs zoned for the entirety of the class.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent was pretty good at soccer, which was the unit in gym that they were now in, she made at least ten scores, the other team made five scores, she sighed as she was about to make her eleventh.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey listened for about five minutes but he kept thinking about having to get tutored. Especially by her. I don't even know her name, he thought to himself.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

But when Trent was about to kick it into the goal someone kicked her ankle hard, very hard, a loud snap could be heard, Trent fell to the ground and she screamed in pure pain. A lot of the guys from Treys little posse ran over to help her.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey got through English and when it was over, he checked his phone. He had gotten a text from one of his friends that they had had to take some girl named Trent to the nurse and that she was going to have to go the hospital. He winced knowing what it felt like to have a broken bone.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent was holding her ankle, " I swear to god when I find out who kicked my ankle I'm going to murder them," Trent muttered loudly for the guys around her to hear.

message 42: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited May 08, 2015 07:16PM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey walked to the next class but then decided to go the nurse to see who it was. He walked there before going into the office.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent closed her eyes and she rested her head on her knee.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey saw his new tutor in the corner and realized that she had gotten hurt. He was going to ask if she was alright but decided not to since she obviously didn't like him. He instead turned around and walked out.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent looked up, Treys posse was surrounding her, " Your all too close, don't worry I'll be fine for the tournament this weekend," Trent said reassuring the crowd.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey walked outside skipping class and he stayed outside in the courtyard away from the school.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent had sent away the guys as the nurse began her work on Trents ankle.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey sat down at one of the benches outside and wondered if he could get another tutor.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent was now limping outside to her car, thanks to the school giving her the rest of the day off.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Trey saw her going to the parking lot and realized that she was leaving. He wondered if he should go over to help but she obviously didn't want him to.

« previous 1 3