Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Vanished (Vanished, #1)
This topic is about Vanished
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Vanished (Vanished #1), by E.E. Cooper → Start Date: May 25, 2015

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katie and I would love to have others join us when we read this one!

Katie | 2012 comments Thanks for making the thread! This book looks really good.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Let's hope so and you're welcome! :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments YAY! My book arrived! I just hope it's the right one. I'll pick it up today. :o)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katie, I have my book!!! I'm so excited because I had FOUR books waiting for me at the library today!

Katie | 2012 comments Awesome! I have my copy of this too.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yay!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm getting excited for this one~ I hope to finish all the books I'm reading this week, but it's finals weeks and I have a LOT of grading to do and finals to give, so we'll see.

message 9: by Grace Meredith (new)

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) I might join you later... Colleen Hoover is all the rage now!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments CoHo is so down to earth, too. I saw her in person last year with Jaime McGuire and Abi Glines. I ADORE her!

message 11: by Vicki (last edited May 25, 2015 10:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Starting this one now, but not sure how much I'll get read today since my husband is off, too, AND I have to finish making my final for my English classes. YAY! Last week of work and then SUMMER BREAK!!!

Katie | 2012 comments That's exciting that it's your last week! I don't think I'll read very much of this today since I want to finish The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West first, and also read a little bit more of another book that I'm reading.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I only got about 20 pages read today. I'm also reading a few books. LOL

Katie | 2012 comments I think that's about how much of this I finished yesterday, too, since I only got through the first 2 chapters.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Guess we're "great readers that read alike" because that's what I read, too. Lol

Katie | 2012 comments I've now finished the first 5 chapters. I'm enjoying this so far.

Brit (view spoiler)

Beth (view spoiler)

Zach (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yay! Glad you like it! I didn't read any last night. Hopefully today!

Katie | 2012 comments I've now read 10 chapters. This is a quick and engaging read so far.

Kalah (view spoiler)

Brit (view spoiler)

Jason (view spoiler)

message 19: by Katie (last edited May 26, 2015 03:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katie | 2012 comments I've now read through chapter 15.

Brit (view spoiler)

Officer Siegel (view spoiler)

Nadir (view spoiler)

Beth (view spoiler)

Katie | 2012 comments I'm now through chapter 20. I'm loving this book and the mystery.

Beth (view spoiler)

Brit (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I can't wait to really dig into this book and read it. I'm not sure what I will be doing tonight because I've been dealing with that headache but I'm hoping I can read it. I'm still in chapter 3. Lol

Katie | 2012 comments I hope your headache gets better, and that you like it when you start reading it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Katie. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Managed to read through Ch. 5

I agree with you. I think Brit (view spoiler)

Beth (view spoiler)

I agree about Zach. He's (view spoiler)

I am baffled as to (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished Ch. 10

I feel so bad for (view spoiler)

Jason most definitely should have simply (view spoiler)

Jason being (view spoiler)

Katie | 2012 comments I just finished this book, and I really loved it. There are still some answers that I want, though I heard this is going to be a series, so I'll get answers in the next book, probably.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm so glad you loved it! I'm almost done with Ch. 12 but I'm pretty sure I won't have time to read tonight. I still have 2 class finals to grade and 3 classes' worth of character analysis papers. Right now I'm thankful that so many students did not do it! Lol

Katie | 2012 comments Oh, wow, you have lots of things to grade.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ha ha! It's VERY stressful what all we have to do the last week DURING finals when we need time to grade. I wouldn't be so stressed out if the grades were due on Friday morning or even tomorrow evening at 5 o'clock so I just have to push forward. LOL

message 30: by Vicki (last edited May 28, 2015 09:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished ch. 15

I have a feeling that (view spoiler)

I must say I LOVE (view spoiler)

There just has to be more to what's happening. I wondered why (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished Ch. 30

I'm confused now! I think that Kalah had a really good (view spoiler)

If it wasn't Brit who (view spoiler)