Musique Academy discussion

Outside the Academy > Wilbur Theater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

message 2: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Cassandra walked in with Abby. She stood in the middle aisle staring at the ceiling at awe, "This is amazing! I can't actually believe I'm really here." She did a small twirl before sitting down on the chairs taking in every little detail to write it to her parents.

message 3: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Abby walked in alongside Cassandra. "Woah. This is huge! And so beautiful!" she really had nothing to say, and kept looking around, absorbing the details and beauty of the place.

message 4: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She smiled at Abby, "It sure is! It's indescribable!"

message 5: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Exactly," Abby replied.

message 6: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cassandra got up from the seat and glanced around the building, "Can you imagine how this must have looked back in it's day?"

message 7: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Probably WAY beyond description," she replied.

message 8: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"You're probably right," she started imagining how the grand opening would be, "Oh how I wish I could time travel right now!"

message 9: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"That would be awesome. Getting to meet all of the people who preformed here to would just be amazing."

message 10: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Oh yes! Absolutely without a thought." She smiled, but quickly frowned wishing that her family was with her right now. Cas missed them, she has never been far away from her family before. The longest she was away from them was a week, but she was with a relative so it didn't really count.

message 11: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby sat down in one of the nearby chairs, overwhelmed with the beauty of the place.

message 12: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She sat down near Abby and decided to start small chat. She was after all going to school with her, "Where did you come from?"

message 13: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Oh. I came from Oregon. Kind of far away, but it's totally worth it. What about you Cas?"

message 14: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"California," she nodded thinking, "It's all the way on the other side of the country."

message 15: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Cool," Abby said while smiling.

message 16: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yes," she checked her watch, "It's getting late. I don't want to walk Boston's streets in the middle of the night. Who knows what can happen to a couple of girls strolling..."

message 17: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah, let's head back," Abby replied.

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments Kranos stood at the entrance of the theater. He waited for his date as he thought she wouldn't show up. He began thinking of himself as a fool thinking someone like her would like him.

message 19: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Just then Cassandra appeared. She paused nervously looking around to see if Kranos has arrived. Spotting him she sighs a sigh of relief and walks over to him. "Hi Kranos," she sheepishly says.

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments He jumped in surprise." Hey Cassandra." He said smiling as he looked down at her. He looked like a giant to most people. He pulled the ticket's out of his coat as he handed her one. He was blushing from the encounter of their hands.

message 21: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Sorry I'm a little late, I was at the station earlier doing some sight seeing," Cas looks up at him. She has always been the short one, but it never bothered her. It enabled her the 'gift' to walk around unnoticed by most. She reaches out her hand to grab the tickets and blushes as well. Looking down to hide it she speaks up, "So how have you been lately?"

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "I've been great." He said as it had been a couple weeks since they had last seen each other. He couldn't gather his courage the first time so it ended in him not showing. He smiled as she had talked about sightseeing, he hadn't been out much to see the town,.

message 23: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She smiles at him beginning to loose her shyness, but nevertheless it didn't stop her the the sudden twinge of being nervous. "That's grand. Have you been here before?" Cas looks around remembering her visit when she first came with Abby. It made her breathless the first time as it did to her now.

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "Yes, the orphanage held a couple shows here, mostly to draw in some prophet for the place." He said as he was getting calmer and calmer. He took his hand out of his pocket and stretched it down to reach hers." Mind if i do?" He asked as he was about to hold her hand.

message 25: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"No, I don't mind," Cas managed to say. Once she thought she was finally relaxing, it all came back as quickly as it left. She then reached out for his outstretched hand. Secretly she was exploding with excitement never having a chance to be noticed the way he noticed her. It is was all new for her, but it didn't scare her like new usually would.

message 26: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"No, I don't mind," Cas managed to say. Once she thought she was finally relaxing, it all came back as quickly as it left. She then reached out for his outstretched hand. Secretly she was exploding with excitement never having a chance to be noticed the way he noticed her. It is was all new for her, but it didn't scare her like new usually would.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "Let's go in." He said as the tickets were for the right balcony. It would grant them a perfect view at the show. On the inside he was bursting with joy. He couldn't believe it was going so well, after the first date flopped he practiced and practiced on his trombone. Until he felt like he was ready to try.

message 28: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She sits down on the chairs assigned to them. Smiling up at him she wishes that this won't be the last date they go on. "Thank you," Cassandra whispers to him enjoying every moment beside him.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments He smiled as he took the seat right next to her." No problem, they are having more plays here in the later of the year." He said smiling as he hinted towards more date's. One of the time's he thought of taking her to the orphanage.

message 30: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cas explodes with happiness when she caught his hint. It made her feel like she was the happiness person on the world and luckiest girl to be with him. She bites her lip to keep from smiling crazily like a Chester Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments He holds her hand through out the play. He was smiling at the end as he got up to get her coat."Here." He said as he held her coat open for her.

message 32: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Without saying anything she gets up and puts on her coat with his help. He was the perfect gentleman unlike other guys her age. She looks up at him and smiles. "Thank you. The play was amazing and I had a wonderful time," Cas tells him. She pats her pockets realizing that she wasn't holding her phone and then looked around on the floor for it. "Oh no...I lost my phone..." She begins to freak out but tries to hide it.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments Kranos smiled as he held it above her. He had thought of this as a prank, that he would only give it back to her if she gave him a kiss. He thought for a second before coughing and handing it to her." Sorry i thought it would have been funny to hid it."

message 34: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"It's fine," she giggles while grabbing her phone and stuffing it into her coats pocket, "I just thought I have lost it for awhile." She glances around nervously in thought. Making her decision she shyly tippy-toes and she wraps her arms around him. She wonders why she decided to do this, but doesn't let go yet.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments He blushed as she was hanging from his neck." Do you want me to carry you like this?" He asked as he was confused. He smiled as he looked into her eyes. He smiled and decided to carry her like this for a bit.

message 36: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Her face got hot, "Oh no! I didn't mean it like that..." When he carried her like that she began to giggle, "Please put me down, I don't want to fall." she recalls her best friend picking her up because she was so short and just dropping her on the floor.

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "I promise i won't drop you." He said smiling as he walked out of the theater with her in his arms. He noticed her red face and thought for a sec." Are you feeling ok?" He asked smiling.

message 38: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Okay," she trusts him that he won't drop her, " And yes, I am doing alright. I have never been better." She looks away embarrassed that he noticed her blushing.

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "Ok." He said as many people thoguht they were father and daughter, just because of their size's, and they felt stupid when they heard that they were students. Kranos was blushing like crazy at the 5th person who asked them if they were father and daughter.

message 40: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cassandra hid her face in his chest when the fifth person asked them. That was something she hadn't expected even her her smallness. By now she was blushing like she had never before and wanted it hide it from Kranos. She doesn't lift her head to look at the person who was asking them until they leave. "Am I really that short?" She playfully asks him.

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "Yeah." The person said smiling.

"No, we are just to students on a date." Kranos said with as much courage as he could. He sighed after the guy had left. Though with what he heard from him he was thinking about them in the future, what if they had a kid, would he take his height or her's?

message 42: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She heard the guy and began to redden even more. That was unexpected, but now he began to wonder the same thing. Cas gently bites her lip in thought looking down deep in her thoughts. Suddenly, as if snapped back to reality, she looks straight into his eyes and opens her mouth to say something. Nothing comes out and she mentally scolds herself, but closes it looking back down shyly.

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments Kranos blushed and looked at her, he had done the same thing. He looked away as he started walking with her, though now he was holding her hand as they walked down the sidewalk.

message 44: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Even though they had held hands throughout the play, at this moment, holding his hand her heart skipped a few beats. To calm herself down, she began to hum La Mer loud enough for only the two of them to hear.

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "Where do you want to go now?" He asked as he looked down at her. He enjoyed what she was humming, he hummed the trombone part of the song they played together.

message 46: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I don't know, to be honest," she admits as she pauses singing to answer him. Looking up she smiles and begins to sing the lyrics. "What would you like to do?"

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 70 comments "I don't know." He said as he just wanted to go back to his dorm room and got to sleep. The strange thing was with her in his arms.

message 48: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cas stops singing and thinks, "Well, we could go back to school? Unless you would like go sightseeing?"

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Josephine is happily walking to the movie theater and looked at the lovely couple and tilted her head slowly before saying shyly ,"I sorry to interrupt up you two, but you guys look so familiar."

message 50: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She looks from Kranos to the girl and smiles kindly at her. "You probably seen us around the academy?" Cassandra suggested assuming that Josephine must be another fellow student.

« previous 1 3 4