#AYEARATHON discussion

May 2015 - Re-Read > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 5 & 6

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited May 07, 2015 03:06PM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
Hello Everyone.
How's your reading going?

I've read Prick & Knifed but I haven't reread anything yet. Hoping to change that this weekend.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished The Maze Runner which wasn't a re-read, but I will be starting The Lost Hero! Hopefully I'll be able to get a ways into it before this week is over!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished The Maze Runner which wasn't a re-read, but I will be starting The Lost Hero! Hopefully I'll be able to get a ways into it before this week is over!

message 4: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty (gondorianjedi) | 91 comments My reading has slowed down considerably. I've still only finished the book I finished on day 1, i've read 100 pages of Eldest and just over 200 pages of Curse of the Wolf Girl since then.

I have been listening to the audiobook of Clockwork Prince to and from work this week, and i'm about 50 pages from the end so i'll switch to the physical book and probably finish that up tonight.

message 5: by A (new)

A | 18 comments I have started to read The 5th Wave but I havent reread any books yet

message 6: by Hazuki (new)

Hazuki (hazuki_lc) | 59 comments Everyone seems to have done so well! My exams start next week so I have no time for pleasure reading :(

message 7: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 100 comments Wow, everyone seems to be doing very well from what I've seen here and on other social medias. And for those unable to participate due to finals, don't fret! School is much more important and there's always June! ;)
Well, I managed to pick up the pace again today- thankfully! I was hoping to finish Magic's Promise before going to bed tonight but, alas!, I just can't stay awake much longer. :p Despite that, I was able to read 156 pages throughout the day. Yay! Only 70 something pages left and I'm sure I can get that done in the morning. I love not having to work weekends. :) I still doubt I'll finish this trilogy by Sunday night but I'm prepared to give it a shot! :)

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica Go | 84 comments I was only able to read maybe 70 pages of HP in these past 3 days. Hopefully the weekend will be better.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments So far the only book I've read was Grace's Guide by Grace Helbig but I'm hoping to read at least a part of My Drunk Kitchen by Hannah Hart, some of The Hungry Ear, and some of The Dark Side of Nowhere by Neal Shusterman

message 10: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 100 comments I just finished Magic's Promise! Sadly I only managed to read 77 pages today, otherwise I'd probably be well into Magic's Price by now. I had to do some very last minute Mother's Day shopping today. It is really hard to find a florist who can make time to make a couple of corsages the day before Mother's Day. Lol. Thankfully I found one! Whew! Anywho, as much as I would like to stay up and start reading Magic's Price, I think I really should get to sleep. I have to be awake in 6 hours. Bleh.

message 11: by Lorien (last edited May 09, 2015 11:32PM) (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 188 comments Day 5 I read the last 18 pages of Dreams Made Flesh, as well as the first 90 pages of Tangled Webs.

Day 6 I was super busy, so I only read 12 more pages of The Shattered Peace.

Pages So Far: 1068
Books So Far: 3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Pages: 70

Yay!! I was able to read a couple pages yesterday between my shifts at work!! I hope to get more reading done today before it ends, but then again it's Mother's Day so have to Han out with family too.

message 13: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Day 5

I got a decent amount of reading done on day 5...I ended up reading almost 200 pages of City of Ashes, but I just couldn't finish it

Pages Read Today: 190
Total Pages Read: 963
Books Finished Today: /
Total Books Finished: 2

Day 6

Well I got absolutely NO reading done today...spent the morning and afternoon at my mom's house and then the hubby sucked me into an evening of binge watching Sons of Anarchy

Pages Read Today: 0
Total Pages Read: 963
Books Finished Today: /
Total Books Finished: 2

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare