Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > DraftManu78K/EroticRomance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Moore | 32 comments New Author looking for feedback

message 2: by Christabella (new)

Christabella (laughingmom) | 18 comments I am just finishing up with an author and would be happy to read your story next. I only beta read Romance - from YA to dark erotic. I enjoy working with authors on character and plot development as well as the flow and believability of the story. If you'd like, you can send your story as a pdf or Google Doc to laughingmom76@gmail.com. I am very quick and thorough.

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Moore | 32 comments Excellent. I will send it to you by tomorrow morning. I am really interested in knowing marketability of the story and appreciate honest constructive feedback.

message 4: by Martin (new)

Martin Rinehart Curious!

MartinRinehart at gmail dot com

PDF, but am also curious about the Google Doc format. (I write w/LO.)

message 5: by Christabella (new)

Christabella (laughingmom) | 18 comments Martin,
Google Docs requires more trust, because it's easier to steal. However, it is also much easier to work with between two or more people. As the beta reader, I can highlight or make notes right on the document, and as soon as I close it, the author can see what I marked or wrote. Most people don't feel comfortable trusting a stranger, and I totally get that, but for the few authors that have sent their stories that way, it was great!

message 6: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Moore | 32 comments Martin wrote: "Curious!

MartinRinehart at gmail dot com

PDF, but am also curious about the Google Doc format. (I write w/LO.)"

I just sent you a copy. Thanks

message 7: by Martin (new)

Martin Rinehart Christabella,

Google Docs is easier to steal?