Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > Witchlight Virtual Launch Party

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.S. (last edited May 07, 2015 08:44AM) (new)

J.S. Watts | 35 comments I'm hosting an online party and book launch to celebrate the publication of my new novel, Witchlight. Drop by and say "hi" or hang around and check out some of the posts. Whatever you want to do, it would be great to see you on the Facebook event page on 19th May. There will even be refreshments :-) (but they will be virtual :-( )

The party is taking place at https://www.facebook.com/events/76809... between 18.00 and Midnight, UK time on Tuesday, 19th May.

message 2: by Lilian (new)

Lilian Flesher (38460207-lilian-flesher) | 21 comments J.S. wrote: "I'm hosting an online party and book launch to celebrate the publication of my new novel, Witchlight. Drop by and say "hi" or hang around and check out some of the posts. Whatever y..."

Wow that is terrific, and anyone who needs a good story to read then take my word for it Witchlight was awesome I loved it.

message 3: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Watts | 35 comments Lilian wrote: "J.S. wrote: "I'm hosting an online party and book launch to celebrate the publication of my new novel, Witchlight. Drop by and say "hi" or hang around and check out some of the post..."

Thank you Lilian! :-)

message 4: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Watts | 35 comments Just to add that Witchlight is officially launched today and the launch party is staking place this evening (UK time). Hope some of this group can make it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Witchlight (other topics)