Fabulous Foodies Among Us... discussion

1 view
Cookery/Recipe books > whole-grain and gluten-free recipes

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Howard | 3 comments Healthier Gluten-Free: All-Natural, Whole-Grain Recipes That Get Rid of the Refined Starches, Fillers, and Chemical Gums for a Truly Healthy Gluten-Free Lifestyle

Greetings, everyone! My first cookbook, Healthier Gluten-Free, came out last fall. It's 100% gluten-free, plus recipes that are soy-free, dairy-free, and egg-free are marked to accommodate those with multiple food allergies/intolerances. Along with being entirely gluten-free and whole-grain, the recipes also feature natural sweeteners--no white sugar--and unrefined oils. It's an overall quality approach that happens to be as delicious as it is nutritious!

Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) | 53 comments Mod
Hello, Lisa! That looks very interesting.
It's nice to see someone participating here again. I've been very lonely.

message 3: by Patriciaenola (new)

Patriciaenola | 8 comments I would have been by Ori - but I am very busy sorting out Amazon UK nagging them about Subtitles - and indeed - successfully - SOME are back - Have had great news - a dear friend - is fighting - successfully NOW - a debilitating illness - the BIG C- how I hate that word - but she emailed her group and I had to tell someone about it or I would have plotzed

Oh that is good news! I can quite understand wanting to tell somebody!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Howard | 3 comments Nice to meet you two! Since I'm a bibliophile as well as an author, I thought I should check out some fun GoodReads groups. :-)

Feel free to contribute any threads or recipes that you like! Welcome!

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Howard | 3 comments You can find 1,300+ of my original recipes and photos on my blog: http://theculturedcook.com/. Enjoy!