Lovely Reading discussion

Random book discussions!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 68 comments I thought it would be cool to talk about books that you are reading on your own! Sometimes it's hard to read the books that are chosen for the group so i thought it would be cool to just mention what book you are reading and maybe you can have a discussion about it with people that are also currently reading it or someone who has already read it! I hope you like this idea!

message 2: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 68 comments Hey everyone! I'm about to read A court of thorns and roses! Has anyone read it yet or are planning on reading it soon?

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Anderson | 18 comments i'm probably gonna read it soon but i have a few more books to finish before i start it.

message 4: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Jobe | 11 comments I am just about to finish the second novella in the Shatter Me novels. I love these books. Now I just need to get the last book to finish the series.

message 5: by Mia (new)

Mia (souffezgirl) Definitely planning on reading A court of thorns and roses. The premise sounds really interesting and I've always liked a good 'retelling'.

Currently I'm reading Queen of the Tearling. About halfway through and for some reason, it feels like such a slow read so far :(