Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Reccommendations by Genre > Fictional erotica for a male audience/male POV** 18+ warning**

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felix (last edited May 07, 2015 07:25AM) (new)

Felix Hey,
i'm looking for a seemingly very rare thing, fictional erotica for guys, with a male pov and i hope that you guys could help me.
I read Good Intentions (Good Intentions, #1) by Elliott Kay Natural Consequences (Good Intentions, #2) by Elliott Kay and really liked it.
Since then i am looking for something similar.
E.g. brave guy/man helps girl/woman in need and they end up together,
stuck in some larger problems.
Please don't recomment anything without a mostly male pov
or with a letter from the greek alphabet next to the protagonist.
Hopefully Felix

message 2: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
you might find something in this topic https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
there are a few pages to get through, and heaps of rec's to look at.
I'll go through what I've read and see what i can find

message 3: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
also just changed your topic name slightly. hopefully you will be able to find more rec's

message 4: by K.D. (new)

message 5: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Oct 28, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Amyiw | 1083 comments Mod
Wow you are ask for something that I think is pretty rare. I've read a lot of erotic paranormal/scifi/fantasy novels and there are few written by men that are not m/m. Bey Deckard is great there. But
Good Intentions by Elliott Kay is definitely not that, quite the opposite. I don't know why more isn't written like that. Maybe men want to see it not read it?

Still Good Intentions is like a teenage male wet dream, he is a great guy and gets the girl, but hey the girl would really like you to power her up with him having sex with so many other women, see she is a succubus. She also gives mojo that makes him uber desirable. Not only that but he gets to set the rules and any sex will be female for her too, unless with him. People may say that this is just ridiculous or unrealistic but really? I think all the erotica is, it is for fun. I thought the book a hoot. Not very romantic but a hoot.

Women, who I think are the biggest readers of the erotic, tend to want the bigger connection. I have never read anything like it before. Maybe going to a lesbian erotica site and looking for fmf books? They exist, I've read one, but the one I read was pretty female centered in thinking.

Good luck with it. If I see any that seem to fit I'll come back to post. Let us know if you find more like it.

Oh, now that I think about it, there was a fantasy series,
Tarnsman of Gor (Gor, #1) by John Norman The Gor series that might fit a little? Not the humorous fling but a BDSM and a bit dated.