YA LGBT Books discussion

The Glass House
This topic is about The Glass House
105 views
Read-to-Review - complete & old > The Glass House-Suki Fleet Free For Review on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suki (last edited May 08, 2015 08:20AM) (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments ALL GONE :)

I have 0 copies of my story The Glass House available for review on Amazon. Either Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk is fine.

Formats available: mobi, epub, HTML and PDF

Word count or pages: 188

Blurb:

At seventeen, Sasha is a little lost and a lot lonely. He craves friendship and love, but although he’s outwardly confident, his self-destructive tendencies cause problems, and he pushes people away. Making sculptures out of the broken glass he collects is the only thing that brings him any peace, but it’s not enough and everyday he feels himself dying a little more inside. Until he meets Thomas.

Thomas is shy but sure of himself in a way Sasha can’t understand. He makes it his mission to prove to Sasha that he is worthy of love, and doesn’t give up even when Sasha hurts him. Little by little Sasha begins to trust Thomas. And when Sasha is forced to confront his past he realises accepting the love Thomas gives him is the only way to push back the darkness.


*Content warnings* This story does contain on page sex (the characters are 16 and 17) and there are off-page mentions of sexual abuse.

Thank you :)


Dreamer80 | 15 comments I'd love to read it, please :)


message 3: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Dreamer80 wrote: "I'd love to read it, please :)"

Thanks :) I've messaged you.

Suki^^


Kaje Harper | 16565 comments Ooh, I love your writing style, even though I still haven't managed a happy place to read "This is Not a Love Story." Is this book less angsty?


message 5: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel (melleach) I loved Wild Summer!


message 6: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Kaje wrote: "Ooh, I love your writing style, even though I still haven't managed a happy place to read "This is Not a Love Story." Is this book less angsty?"

Aw thank you, Kaje^^ Yeah, this one is a lot less angsty and sad (though tbh that wouldn't be hard!! :P). Would you like to give it a go? :)

Suki^^


message 7: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Mel wrote: "I loved Wild Summer!"

Thank you, Mel^^

Are you interested in reading?

Suki^^


Kaje Harper | 16565 comments Suki wrote: "Kaje wrote: "Ooh, I love your writing style, even though I still haven't managed a happy place to read "This is Not a Love Story." Is this book less angsty?"

Aw thank you, Kaje^^ Yeah, this one is..."


I'll put it on my TBRs; I don't ever promise reviews, because I only review books I can give a high rating to (personal policy). Good luck with it though. I'm sure you'll find takers fast.


message 9: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel (melleach) Suki wrote: "Mel wrote: "I loved Wild Summer!"

Thank you, Mel^^

Are you interested in reading?

Suki^^"


I will read it, Suki, but I always buy your books so save the freebie for another reader. I'm a bird in the hand. :-)


message 10: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Kaje wrote: "Suki wrote: "Kaje wrote: "Ooh, I love your writing style, even though I still haven't managed a happy place to read "This is Not a Love Story." Is this book less angsty?"

Aw thank you, Kaje^^ Yeah..."


Thank you, Kaje^^


message 11: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Mel wrote: "Suki wrote: "Mel wrote: "I loved Wild Summer!"

Thank you, Mel^^

Are you interested in reading?

Suki^^"



I will read it, Suki, but I always buy your books so save the freebie for another reader. ..."



<3 thank you, Mel^^


message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Ember (jules_chronicle) | 42 comments I preordered this and I'm waiting while biting my nails for it to arrive! Just finished This Is Not A Love Story last week and I loved it!

*sits by mailbox* hurry up HI!


message 13: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Julia wrote: "I preordered this and I'm waiting while biting my nails for it to arrive! Just finished This Is Not A Love Story last week and I loved it!

*sits by mailbox* hurry up HI!"


<3 Thank you, Julia :)


Carly (ruralmom) | 2 comments If you have a mobi copy left i'd love to review. carlysbookreviews at gmail.com


message 15: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Carly wrote: "If you have a mobi copy left i'd love to review. carlysbookreviews at gmail.com"

Thank you, Carly. Yes, I will email you when I get home :)

Best wishes,

Suki^^


message 17: by Suki (new) - added it

Suki Fleet (sukifleet) | 45 comments Dreamer80 wrote: "Done and Thank you:=)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."


Thank you <3


message 18: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 171 comments Somehow I missed this. Good luck with your release.

Teresa


back to top