World of Words discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
ACOTAR | MAY BOOK > Chapter 36-end discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kevin (Irish Reader) | 51 comments Mod
Comment your thoughts here when you have completed the book. You can tell us your rating of the book etc. :)

Shelby (cleverfox) | 4 comments Ok, well obviously I am new to these book group forums because I read the book without making any comments in the previous chapters (whoops!).

But anyways. LIKE DAMN. This book was so good! My first from Sarah J Maas and definitely not my last. What did you guys think?! I finished wishing there was more. Not that the story wasn't good.. just that I wish I could read on forever!

Someone else who has finished the book come and talk because I am honestly left speechless. I have a feeling I am going to have a book hangover.

Oh, and I rate this a 5 :)

Sandra | 4 comments Shelby, I had a book hangover! This book is so good! I liked it more than Throne of Glass. I also wanted more!!!

Shelby (cleverfox) | 4 comments YESSSSSS. I STILLLLL have a book hangover!

Ilse (eelsaysbooks) | 13 comments Mod
I FINISHED IT TODAY AND OH MAH GAHD
jfsdlkafjsdlkfjasdlkfjasflkjasdklf

I already knew it was going to be amazing but it def blew my mind!

Shelby (cleverfox) | 4 comments YESSSSSSS

Laura (laurakarvinen) | 4 comments From my review you can already read about how much I wished for the book to be longer, lol. The story was truly mesmerizing and one of a kind.

This was my first Sarah J. Maas novel and I'm definitely going to read her other books too!

5 stars from me, ACOTAR is definitely in my top 3 best novels I've read so far