Peanut Blossom Book Club for Recovering Readers discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison Knutson | 5 comments I just finished reading One Plus One by Jojo Moyes and I really enjoyed it!! I can't wait to read Me Before You (I have it on hold at the library) :)

message 2: by Janie (new)

Janie Peace | 4 comments Funny! I've got One Plus One on order from my library & just finished Me Before You!! Love it!!!

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana (latinamomreads) | 77 comments Mod
I keep forgetting to start these!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah S. (sarahrazbarah) | 4 comments I picked up One Plus One from the library last night. I loved Me Before You so I am hopefully not starting this out with too high of expectations. Who am I kidding? I am. Just cracked it open last night and so far, so good.

message 5: by Alison (new)

Alison Knutson | 5 comments I loved both of them :)

message 6: by Diana (new)

Finally finished One Plus One. Now i know what you were all talking about. I was captivated by these characters and loved their journey. Such a rewarding read.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah S. (sarahrazbarah) | 4 comments I'm a Jojo Moyes junkie now. Loved One Plus One and picked up Ship of Brides a few weeks ago. It is fantastic that she can make each book so different. I have several other of her books on my list for the coming months.

message 8: by Diana (new)

Each book is different? Do tell! Most authors have styles they repeat.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah S. (sarahrazbarah) | 4 comments Her storytelling/writing style is consistent but her characters are so unique and the story circumstances and situations are so different. I am hoping in a couple weeks I can start another of her books and see how it compares. Plus I am anxiously awaiting the sequel of Me Before You.