Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Agents of SHIELD season one on Netflix
Book Issues > books that are not books

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina (km_andrus) | 12 comments This is not a book, it is a television show: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The author of that page has several other "books" that need to be looked at. They seem to be single articles or reviews of computer software and other things.

message 2: by Liam || Books 'n Beards (last edited May 06, 2015 06:56PM) (new)

Liam || Books 'n Beards (madbird) | 7 comments Oh my...

I especially like the "description".

'I just finished up season one of Agents of SHIELD on Netflix. If you enjoy action and adventure, with a whole bunch of spy versus spy intrigue and high-tech gadgets then I think you'll love this show. I just happened to find it on Netflix, and I'm glad I gave it a chance because I've enjoyed the heck out of season one.'

Could a super-librarian please remove this, as well as the following:

EDIT I was going to list them but 90% of his "books" are reviews or strange articles about nothing and there's not enough time in the day.

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina (km_andrus) | 12 comments You can buy a kindle edition of that description for 1.29 on amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R...

Liam || Books 'n Beards (madbird) | 7 comments Six pages!!! You'd be a fool not to buy it!

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42044 comments Mod
Sorry, but those do count as Kindle ebooks.

message 6: by Lobstergirl (new)

Lobstergirl And people thought those wikipedia compilations were bad. At least they had more than 6 pages.

message 7: by Liam || Books 'n Beards (last edited May 06, 2015 07:23PM) (new)

Liam || Books 'n Beards (madbird) | 7 comments Urgh that's unbelievable. Amazon pls.

message 8: by Lobstergirl (new)

Lobstergirl There are hundreds, maybe thousands of excuses for "books" just like this:

Amazing Big Tits 2: Pictures Book

In its defense though, it does have 90 pages.