What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > A man talks his wife into having sex with his business partners in order to get to the top

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments I hope anyone knows a book with these details, if not a bunch of men that a husband prostituted his wife to then one. His boss maybe.

I read Indecent Proposal and I loved it now I wondered if there was another book slightly similar to it only this time the husband does allow it to happen cause he lost his goodness for greed and power.

message 2: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Amy wrote: "I hope anyone knows a book with these details, if not a bunch of men that a husband prostituted his wife to then one. His boss maybe.

I read Indecent Proposal and I loved it now I wondered if ther..."

Just found one by Googling haven't read it personally just thought the concept was interesting. I had thought of the concept before but then gave up thinking there might not be any out there.

Imagination is a strange thing when it comes to fictional your acceptance capability to certain extent and concepts can just become so more adaptable and modern minded. I mean you can read a book with a new concept or genre and accept it even understand the concept or genre. Relate to it or sympathize with the characters in the book . What the million pound question here is it just because it's "fictional" or would you do that in real life?.

I mean if a friend or stranger sees you with a book or kindle and they are like what are you reading some bold people will tell the truth and say what it is and then just say like its no big deal that in the end of the day its just a fictional book.

Here is what I found anyway

• Wives Who Stray: Bartering Eliza [Kindle Edition]
C.K. Ralston.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments Thank you, I hope to get more stories like this.

message 4: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Sorry Amy i recommended Wives Who Stray: Bartering . I read it is just good smut no proper storyline or romance to it. But thats my opinion.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments It's some sort of start, I am still on the hunt for a story like this and like wives that stray. Anyways its all to help me with the book I am writing.