All for 1x1 discussion

Archive > Artemis & Fallen Catalyst

Comments Showing 1-50 of 18,280 (18280 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 365 366

message 1: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Hi!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hi!

message 3: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments So...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Do you have any ideas?

message 5: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Um... What kind of topic-ish thing do you like? Romance, Sci-fi, Fantasy...

I have to go shower brb...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I'm really fine with anything, I'm not picky.

Okay.

message 7: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments OMG I AM SOSOSOSO SORRY! I forgot that I had to go over to my dad's house and I just got here! I am soooo sorry!

What about a fantasy?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) It's fine!

What kind of fantasy?

message 9: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Like not a vampire/werewolf type thing...More like there is a world and we have powers or maybe a sci-fi ish fantasy where we can both read minds or whatever.

My parents are divorced so...

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hmm. Okay.

It's okay. I understand,my parents are divorced too..

message 11: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments OMG! What if we do something like realistic with the one where we both have powers? Like we play as kids and share a bond, but then someone moves or whatever and we meet again when we are older!

message 12: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Thanks! For understanding...

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hmm. That's a pretty good idea. What kind of powers were you thinking..?

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Book ideas.. Factions, shadowhunters, demigods, juniper landing, beautiful creatures, maximum ride

message 15: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Um...Mind reading? We can both fly?

OMG! WHAT IF THERE IS A SCHOOL OF PEOPLE WITH POWERS?!?! WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE TELEKENISIS POWERS OR WHATEVER AND THEN WE DISCOVER SOMETHING ELSE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YET?

Ugh. Caps lock attack.

message 16: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments ~ Fallen Catalyst ~The demons have moved from under my bed into the inner depths of my head... ~ wrote: "Book ideas.. Factions, shadowhunters, demigods, juniper landing, beautiful creatures, maximum ride"

Hmm...I like demigods...

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) That can work. That's a pretty good idea actually.

message 18: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Sweet! I like it!

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay.

message 20: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Can we start later? My dad wants me to help him with dinner...

Um, tomorrow I won't be here until 7...All county and crap..Its a singing thing (all county).

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yeah sure. I might not be on later though. I'm really sleepy.

message 22: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Yeah, that's fine. After dinner I have to do my homework. Thanks! Byeeee!

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. So school for special people with powers.. (Both have telekinesis (speaking in minds) and maybe one other power specific to each of them.)

message 24: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Yup! Sorry for replying so late, I was having dinner and my mom insists we sit together until everyone is done.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) It's fine. So do you want to be the girl or guy..?

message 26: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Uh... I would prefer the girl but either works for me..

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. I can play the guy so that's fine.

message 28: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Okay, thanks!

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited May 08, 2015 06:24PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Characters?

Name:
Powers:

That good?

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited May 08, 2015 10:28PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Name: Nicolas (Nico) Antonio Bokan

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Powers: Telekinesis, Control of dark/shadows (Dims lights in rooms, can disappear into shadows.. etc.)

History and Personality will show through in roleplay..

message 31: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments I'm sorry about not replying! Ugh, I am the actual worst!

Name: Callie Ruby Vincent

Appearance::
[image error]

Powers: Telekinesis, Can move lightweight objects around, nothing over 30 pounds.

History: It will come up

Personality: She is very witty and can come up with insults very fast. She is very sarcastic and she is very sensitive to what others think of her. She can be very caring once you get to know her, but at first she may be rude.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) You're fine! Nice character.

message 33: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Thanks! I like yours too!

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Who starts?

message 35: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Hum...you? I suck at starting...

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Where should they start? Maybe your character is new..?

message 37: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Yeah, I like that!

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((By the way, your image for your character didn't work. could you retry or post the link..?))

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Okay)

Nico walked through the halls of the old school. It was giant and it was old, like a castle. He was wearing black jeans, black t- shirt, leather jacket, black vans and a black beanie. He bit his lip, shifting his backpack to his other shoulder. Classes were over for the day and he was heading back to his dorm.

message 40: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments ((Here is the link: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/210607...))

Meanwhile, Callie was standing in front of a school, with a man dressed in a suit standing next to her. The guy was holding her suitcase, and he looked like he was waiting for someone. She didn't even know where she was or why she was chosen to go here. Callie saw a male figure passing through a hallway, and so she did the most natural thing, she waved. Callie was sure she looked ridiculous- she was wearing a bright pink shirt that said 'Messy Hair- Don't Care', a pair of gray sweatpants and some Nike sneakers- but she still wanted to make friends here.

((Was that too long? IDC!))

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited May 10, 2015 09:00AM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((It's fine.))

Nicolas looked up, seeing movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked around and saw a girl standing by the front doors of the school. His lip and nose were both pierced. He focused on the girl, trying to speak in her mind. 'Hello.' He bit his lip, curious as to see the girl's reaction. As far as he knew, he was the only one able to speak into people's minds.

message 42: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Callie gasped. She had heard a voice speak into her head. She decided to give it a try. 'Hey! I'm Callie!' She was focusing on the message being transferred to the guy's mind. Callie reached for her ponytail and stuck a thick bunch of hair into her mouth. Almost instantly, Callie realized what she was doing and spit out the hair. It was a bad habit.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nicolas nodded slightly. 'Nice to meet you,' he sent back. He was surprised that she could respond to him mentally. He looked around. He walked over to her and the guy in the suit.

message 44: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Callie gasped again. It worked! She was aware of the guy walking over. Callie looked down at what she was wearing. Eek! She wasn't meeting her first possible friend looking like this! Callie quickly said thank you to the guy in the suit, and she dashed towards the entrance, hoping she would make it.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico looked at her slightly puzzled. He bit his lip. He stopped, changing his mind about going over to meet the girl. He normally didn't do well with people. Nicolas turned away, heading for his dorm again.

message 46: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Callie saw him retreat, and she sighed in relief. She had realized, being the idiot she was, that she hadn't taken her suitcase which contained all her clothes. She walked back to the guy in the suit that was amused. The guy led her to the office, where the principal said that she needed a buddy to help her around.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nicolas walked through the halls to his dorm. He unlocked and pushed the door open. He dropped his backpack by the desk and closed the door. He knew that the girl he saw was definitely new and wondered what her other powers were.

message 48: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments ((Sorry gtg...))

message 49: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 3525 comments Callie was assigned a girl named Alisha. It was pretty obvious that she was the one in charge. Alisha was annoyed that Callie was able was obviously a weirdo, and that she would have to help her around. Callie realized this and she tried to keep normal.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico looked around his dorm. The walls were a dark grey and the floor was the same shade carpet. He smiled. Nicolas tried not to think about that girl, Callie, but she could use telepathy too. She was the first person he met who could.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 365 366