What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Girl Who Stopped Swimming
This topic is about The Girl Who Stopped Swimming
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Female Adult Fiction - fiber art/quilting [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Suzanne Dix (suzannedix) | 4 comments All I can remember is that there are two sisters who are polar opposites and one is a fiber artist. She shows her quilts nationally and is well know for weaving in natural objects (twigs, shells, etc) into her quilts. There is a cousin with a dark secret and a piece of the plot takes place at a quarry.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Is this chick lit, or mystery/crime, or some other genre? Is it part of a series, or a standalone? When did you read it? What country/region is the setting?

Suzanne Dix (suzannedix) | 4 comments Midwestern USA I believe. Read it at least 7 years ago but I think it was relatively new at the time. Women's fiction (definitely to serious for chick-lit). There was a mystery of the family secret to figure out but I would not classify this as a mystery/thriller. Standalone.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Cover art or cover photo?

Suzanne Dix (suzannedix) | 4 comments Nothing I can remember:(

message 6: by Teri-K (new)

Teri-K | 303 comments Jennifer Chiaverini has written a lot of quilting-related novels that stand alone though they are loosely linked. I've only read a few, so I don't know if one of them might be what you're looking for.

Suzanne Dix (suzannedix) | 4 comments Thank you Kris!!! Yes, that is the one!!!! The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35107 comments Mod
Great! Glad we could help. :)