Horror Aficionados discussion

Authors > John Saul

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dean (new)

Dean | 27 comments Of all the threads I have read on the discussion forum, I have not heard anyone comment on Mr. Saul and I was wondering what you guys think of his books.

message 2: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (alissamerritt) | 140 comments I've read quite a few of his, the first was Comes the Blind Fury in middle school. So far, while they are all enjoyable reads, that one is the only one that really stayed with me.

message 3: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 821 comments I love his work.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael | 48 comments I've only read three or four of his. I don't know why. They were good.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I read Cry for the Strangers when I was 15, and then Black Creek Crossing at some point in my early 20's. I also remember being glued to them. I always wanted to read Creature but never did. Maybe I will now that I've been reminded.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I read Cry for the Strangers when I was 15, and then Black Creek Crossing at some point in my early 20's. I also remember being glued to them. I always wanted to read Creature but never did. Maybe I will now that I've been reminded.

message 7: by Dean (new)

Dean | 27 comments Black Creek Crossing is good as is The Right Hand of Evil, The God Project, Nightshade and of course The Blackstone Chronicles.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 876 comments His stuff is hit or miss to me. I have tons of his stuff left to read still.

message 9: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11117 comments Mod
I enjoy him from time to time.