The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

The Heir (The Selection, #4)
This topic is about The Heir
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Heir

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
Talk about this book here. This is our BOTM for series continuation.

Ashley Hufford (ashleyhufford) | 1 comments Spoilers allowed? CAUSE I JUST FINISHED AND I CANNOT WAIT A YEAR.....

thats all

message 3: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
Ashley wrote: "Spoilers allowed? CAUSE I JUST FINISHED AND I CANNOT WAIT A YEAR.....

thats all"

Yes just keep them hidden

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

Rebekah (jabberwockyslayer) I have had this on hold at the library for like a week. I'm so excited to start it though!

message 6: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Anderson (kimmatski) I'm about halfway through. I'm really enjoying it, like all the books in the Selection series. However, I'm having a much harder time this go around keeping all the characters straight. I'm reading this aloud to my teenage daughter, so it's going a bit slower than I'd like. We keep looking at each other and being like, "Which guy is that?" when one is mentioned. So, NERD ALERT, we had to make a giant poster board with all the guys on it and we're crossing them off one by one in order to try to keep the characters straight.

Rebekah (jabberwockyslayer) Kim wrote: "I'm about halfway through. I'm really enjoying it, like all the books in the Selection series. However, I'm having a much harder time this go around keeping all the characters straight. I'm read..."

That sounds like so much fun!

I finished reading it about a week ago and I thought it was really good!

Mirou | 8 comments I finished it three days ago and well, I was quiet disappointed by the plot. And honestly, I dont know which guy is she going to end up with.

Rebekah (jabberwockyslayer) It seems like it's up for grabs right now. There definitely seems to be a group that she likes, but...a little early to pick teams perhaps.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I Am Rooting for ERIK xD

and I Always Win

Aliza (alizaf) | 301 comments I also want Eric to win! I think kyle has a really good chance though...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aliza wrote: "I also want Eric to win! I think kyle has a really good chance though..."

I Had a Dream That Erik Won in The Now Titled Book 5 THE CROWN

I Had Similar Dreams About Throne of Glass-After Reading Heir of Fire and Shatter Me,Which Came True

message 13: by Ana C. (last edited Oct 16, 2015 03:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana C. | 7 comments I read it when it first came out and let me tell you... that book left me in pieces! First of all I met Eadlyn and she was spoiled, but then I kind of saw her point. Anyway, I loved many of the new characters! And soon I met Kile Woodwork and I know, I jumped into conclusion and I was like "Dude!! This is going to be the guy!! And I flipped out because you know Maxerica bayb with Marter baby was goinh to be awesome! But then the Selection happened. Ean was amazing when he introduced himself to Eadlyn. Then there was Hale, Henri, and his translator aka Erik, who I loved since the beginning. Oh and Fox also! Oh and when I saw Keadlyn moments, I realized that there was no sparks! I was confused, then the major selection fight happened. AND OMSG! I never saw it coming, the translator just reeled me in and just like that I was 'this dude is just awesom'. So here was my reaction from start to end...

Beginning: Haha, sure a 'fairytale'....OMSG KEADLYN! !!!! WHAT?!?! NOOOOO I AM SO SORRY MY BABIES!!!

Selection starts: Haha, I like you Ean. Hale that was heroic!!! Aww Henri... haha good one Erik! What. Just. Happened. So where are the sparks? OMSG!!!! HIS HEART IS BEAUTIFUL! OHMYSWEETGOODNESS! !!!! EADRIK TRASH!!!

Ending:..............................

Mirou | 8 comments You heard about the tittle of the fifth book ?
It's called THE CROWN. I'm starting thinkig that she will end up alone.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.