Hunger Games Rp discussion

15 views
THE ARENA > CORNICOPIA

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Only Role play here if your character was reaped.))

The blast of daylight filled the dark chamber as Birch rose out from under the arena, to the cornucopia. As the platforms rose into place, he saw many other tributes on either side of him. The arena seemed to be devided into different sections, allowing for a multitude of battle grounds. The cornucopia laid several yards away, and it was surrounded with various weapons and survival gear.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna saw a knife and saw birch. She looks at him and shakes her head and focused and she heard "5,4,3,2,1" and she bolted towards the knifes


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zu saw a slightly bulging back pack. She ran and dove for it, squeezing through the other tributes and hoping that she makes it out alive.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna stumbles but keeps running and grabs her knives and ran to Birch


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((What are the rest of the characters doing?))


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((The rest they can rp like usual.)


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Unless u were reaped u come here then go any here u would like in the arena topic))


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((No, I mean your other characters.))


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Tada!))

Alexia sees Alanna and growls as she tries to grab the pack of knives away from her
Alanna gasps and tugs at the knives and kicks Alexia in the gut
Alexia groans and let's go
Shane runs towsrd the spears and grabs 1
Andy sees bow & arrows and tuns to them


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch reaches down and grabs a camouflaged backpack, then bolts for the wooded area. A spear flew right past his left side, and lodged itself in the dirt. Still running, be broke the shaft in half, and ran with the non pointed section.


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna runs to Birch and says "Birch!"
Alexia tackles Andy
Andy gasps feeling a knife lodge in his throat and his eyes go glassy. The cannon booms
Shane smirka


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zu uses the bag as a shield for her back and bolts the wood in the opposite direction of Birch and Alanna. She had taken a hunting knife with her and a bow and arrow


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Waiting on We are the fallen))


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna tackles birch, growling
Alexia moves to Andy's vow and arrow
Shanebtakes his trident


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch sighs and books it for the woods. He was just about to enter when he saw a live tiger walking around in the woods. He looked behind him at the violence of the cornucopia, and Zu following them.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((ummmm, alanna tackled birch


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((He got up from under her? I'm on mobile so I can't edit it.))


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(+okey do key))


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Zu also notices the live tiger and the other two tributes. She follows the tiger for a short while, knowing that she could take it on


message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2015 05:35PM) (new)

Alanna ran to the woods.
Shane ran beside alexia, they were allies, to the city ruins ((birch & Alanna at Woods? Fox satan,Zu & Alexia & Shane at the city ruins?))


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Birch is definitely in the woods. I'm pretty sure Zu is as well.))


We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Severina jumped off her platform and sprinted for the swords. Quickly finding two that fit her grip and balanced correctly she tied the scabbards to her back and grabbed a dark black backpack and two lengths of rope from the floor she sprinted out of the cornicopia.


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch watched her runn off, kind uf upset she stole most of the rope. He ran across the tree line away from the tiger and plunged into the woods.

((BTW, Totally cool if my character gets killed, just give me a chance to react to the post.))


We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ (What you want mine to kill yours?)
She weaved in and out of the trees giving a quick glance behind her. She sees Birch and in shock trips on a root. Falling down a small hill.


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Don't care. If it comes to that. It was more of for everyone.))


We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((Ok just making sure))

She rolled to her feet quickly.


We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((do you want to go to the woods?)


Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Sure, it seems like that is where all of the major characters are headed anyways.))


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(Danny and Brendan: no it's okay I'll go city ruins)


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny wrote: "Alanna ran to the woods.
Shane ran beside alexia, they were allies, to the city ruins ((birch & Alanna at Woods? Fox satan,Zu & Alexia & Shane at the city ruins?))"


(sure)


back to top