Hunger Games Rp discussion

THE ARENA > Woods Area

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Severina brushed herself off and looked around the tree for Birch.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch signaled for Alanna to follow him as he ran deeper into the woods. The Tiger meandered his way without a clear purpose.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Severina cursed herself, Birch would be trouble, they were almost equal in there weapons and training. What to do? She reached up and climbed the tree and almost immediately regreted it. She pushed up to the tallest branches that would only support her small weight.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch took note that the girl was following him. He kept running until he was out of her field of view, then hid in a thick bush.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Severina looked around for him. Nothing. She kept her eyes peeled for movement.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch looked behind him for his girlfriend, but she somehow wasn't there. He scanned the surrounding area for any sign of her.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She gently gently moved her weight so she could see what she grabbed.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ The tiger was slowly moving closer to him, almost as if something was lurking it in. Birch didn't like the idea of moving, but he slowly crawled out from under the bush and ran deeper into the woods.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Her foot slipped and she cursed herself. She looked around to see if anyone had heard.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He turned his head at the noise and saw that the girl that had been following him had fallen out of a tree. The tiger heard the noise and started lurking strait at her. He stopped and contemplated what to do. Could he trust her as an ally, or should he let her get killed?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She looked around to see who had heard her. She knew someone heard her. She found someone's eyes. She didn't immediately go for her weapons. She just stared.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ The tiger prowled out into view in front of her. It stopped probably 10 ft away, and it got on its rear legs and be fed down, like it was ready to pounce.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She raised her eye brows. A tiger? Really? She saw it prepare to pounce and smiled. Waiting for the fight.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He sensed that this girl could probably Handel it herself, but he stuck around behind a tree just to be sure. The tiger grinned and darted right at her, before leaping up, claws extended.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She jumped up, the tiger came right under her. She had already made a noose with a string of rope. She slipped it underneath the tigers neck barely missing it struggling claws. It was tight she grinned and pushed the tiger out of the tree with her momentum.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ The tiger slashed through the rope around its neck, obviously mutated for the games to be much deadlier. It charged at her again, the noise still partially enclosed around its neck.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She knew it would be much harder to kill it. She sighed and took a sword into her hand and slashed at the tiger.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ The blade collided into the tiger's left shoulder. It roared out in pain, and became more enraged. It jumped on top of her, pinning her arms to the ground, and bared its saber tooth like fangs.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Ummm, sorry forgot about that. Just replace the word ground with branches.))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((Ok))

She grit her teeth at the claws but stuck her knee under the tigers rib cage.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Suddenly, the branches under them collapsed and the tiger was thrown off of her on the process. It landed in a daze right next to where Birch was standing. He quickly grabbed a log off of the forest floor and shoved it in its mouth, then grabbed a he of the noose and tried pulling on it. The tiger came back to its senses and thrashed him against a tree trunk, tightening the noose more in the process.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She fell out of the tree. She rolled to her feet to see the tiger, she took her sword and plunged it into the thrashing tiger. It went limp. she then saw the boy next to it.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He let go of the noose and saw the girl carrying the bloody sword. He instinctively started to run Away from her at full sprint, knowing he probably couldn't win this fight.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She was glad he ran, but she did need an ally. SHe picked up her things and sprinted after the boy.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ While he was running, he saw that the girl was chasing him with all of her weapons. The adrenaline kicked in and he started to run at full sprint.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She rolled her eyes. She was much quicker and quickly made pace with him. She took another length of rope and tripped him. "Look I don't want a fight!" she shouted.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He pulled his face out of the dirt, and tried scooting back from her, his legs still tangled. "I no better than to falsely trust people." He responded to her.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "I never lie," she said flatly, and she hadn't not once in her life. SHe knelt and untangled the rope. "That's one thing that will never be wrong,"

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He concluded that if he tried to run or show resistance against her demands, she would easily be able to kill him. "Ok fine. Temporary truce." He said to her standing up. "We need to find a source of water quickly, or a place of shelter."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Sh thought for a second, "Head that a way," she said pointing. "I heard a river earlier and when I looked the trees were all cover," she said gathering her stuff.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He picked up the rope on the ground and quickly coiled it. He started walking in the direction she had pointed out. He also looked around for any other tributes or muts that could be lurking around in the forest.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She rolled her eyes as he took the rope, she liked that rope. His name was Kyle. "that's Kyle," she said pointing to the rope.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "You named the rope Kyle?" He asked back softly in case of there was anyone nearby. He didn't like how he relied on her entirely for combat.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She rolled her eyes. "Yes, the other one is Jesse, is it so hard to believe?" She asked, not entirely convinced she picked a good ally.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He raised an eye brow and said "ok, whatever." He kept walking until he came across a stream. This was perfect, since running water was cleaner than still.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She got her backpack out and looked inside it. The first thing she saw was a bottle of chlorine tablets. She smiled and tossed them to the boy. She found a small water bottle and a small plastic container. She filled them with water and set them down while she continued looking through the pack.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He opened his own backpack and found a flint and steel, a short length of rope, an empty water bottle, a camo tarp that filled up a lot of the bag, and small hatchet. Maybe if he had payed attention to Willow's axe throwing classes, it could have become a good weapon. He noticed there wasn't a sleeping bag like he hoped, and decided to make do. He still looked around for any sight of Alanna, and found nothing.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Inside the pack was a pocketknife a bundle of herbal leaves, a pair of sunglasses with night vision covers, and a small silver reflective sleeping bag. She smiled at what she got. She looked over and saw the boy looking around. "Looking for someone?"

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Yeah, anyone who wants to kill us."he said not technically lying. "It's starting to get dark out. I recommend doing a tree sac shelter to help stay hidden, and also muffle internal noise. Tomorrow I'll set up some snares and see what I can salvage from the cornucopia."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She could tell what he was playing at. She just smiled and nodded pretending nothing had happen. "I'll get some stuff together. "

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch started preparing some French water from the river, then pulled the tarp out of the bag. He climbed up to a strong branch of a tree and started setting up the shelter.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She got up and cut down some branches carefully forming a cover to the entrance of the shelter. She stood outside of it. Just another part of the forest.