Booklr Book Club discussion

Switch-A-Book > Switch-A-Book 2015 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maya (new)

Maya (wandsofcypress) | 28 comments Mod
Hey all you bookworms! Welcome to the 2015 Switch-A-Book challenge!

What is the Switch-A-Book Challenge?
The Switch-A-Book challenge is a challenge in which you will be partnered randomly with another person who signed up, and will have to read one book off of your partners shelf! Pretty simple right? However, YOU are responsible for messaging your partner and exchanging books.

How can I sign up?
You can sign up by leaving a comment below. I will be creating the groups by the end of this week, so that's the deadline.

When does the challenge end?
For now, I've set the date as June 5th. That way you'll have a good month to get and read the book your partner has chosen.

What do we do besides read our partners book?
Well, this is a great opportunity to get to know your partner! Through out the month, there will be different games and challenges you and your partner can participate in. All of these challenges will be placed in this folder.

I think that's everything covered...of course if you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave them down below! I will be sending out the list of partners very quickly, so sign up fast. I hope you guys enjoy this little challenge!

Have fun!
~Sammy~

message 2: by Angelica (new)

Angelica | 9 comments Id love to join it sounds like a really neat idea

message 3: by Angelica (new)

Angelica | 9 comments Id love to join it sounds like a really neat idea

message 4: by mochi ☁️ (new)

mochi ☁️ (deathsdaughter) I want to sign up!

message 5: by Ruthie (new)

Ruthie | 29 comments Sign me up :)

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison (thedraftedpage) I would love to join; I hope I'm not to late to signup for it.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna | 13 comments I think I'll try this too. ^.^

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly (acanadianbibliophile) | 2 comments I'm probably too late to sign up, but I'd certainly like to.

message 9: by Maya (new)

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry the list is late...I'm currently on vacation and don't have time to sit down and do it. I will be sending out the list next Friday with the new deadline and end date. I'm so sorryyyyyy!

message 10: by Maya (new)

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry the list is late...I'm currently on vacation and don't have time to sit down and do it. I will be sending out the list next Friday with the new deadline and end date. I'm so sorryyyyyy!

message 11: by Ruthie (new)

Ruthie | 29 comments Enjoy your vacation! We'll still be here ;)

shelovestoreadtoo (myfictionplace) I would like to join.

message 13: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Actually, count me in too Sammy :) as long as it doesn't mess up your list

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 5 comments I would love to do it if I can

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 5 comments I would love to do it if I can

message 16: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Nikki wrote: "I would like to join."

Hi partner! I've picked Ready Player One by Ernest Cline for you to read :) hope you like it as much as I did!

message 17: by Allison (new)

Allison (thedraftedpage) You will love Ready Player One!

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 5 comments I would love to do it

message 19: by Bren (new)

Bren (bookswithbren) | 1 comments I'm up for it :)