ᎠᏋᎦᏨᏋᏁᎠᏘᏁTᎦ discussion

Academy ( Inside ) RP > Training Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Otherwise known as Gym

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was over at the metal bars connected to the wall for chin ups, and was doing sets of fifty at a time. Her muscles rippled and flexed as she pulled her chin up to the bar without a trace of sweat on her body. Selena wore spandex shorts and a tight tank top that accentuated her curvy body. "When is school out?", she grumbled pulling her self up and down from the bar without any pause or restraint.

message 5: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 146 comments Mod
Sebastian ran into the training room with a dorky half smile on his face. He was watching behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed by his stupid friend and walked into the wall "oh shi" He caught himself before finishing and giggled.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena paused her chin ups and turned her head towards the sound of a giggle. "Who is this idiot?", she mumbled turning back to the bar and continuing her chin ups, her ponytailed hair swishing from the easy movements.

message 7: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 146 comments Mod
Sebsastian looked down at his watch and then realized he wasn't alone. There was a very hot girl in the room. He smiled and walked over to her and stuck out his hand "helloo im Sebastian"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked back over her shoulder to see the most gorgeous pair of eyes she had ever seen. Noticing his hand she took one hand off the bar, hanging by her other hand, and took the mans hand. "Hello. My name is Selena. Nice to meet you.", she smirked as she gave him a quick once over and went back to her chin ups.

message 9: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian studied her figure and came to a conclusion "red riding hood?" He asked slowly. He had heard about this girl and now he gets to talk to her

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Yep.", she answered as she dropped to the floor wiping her hands on her spandex shorts while walking over to the weight set. "You look like a genie boy. Yes?", she asked half amused at how he seemed to study her.

message 11: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian laughed "your smart too"

((sry for short post ill brb))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Ok.))

Selena grinned and picked up a 150lbs weight with one hand and held it up like it was nothing. "I try.", she mused as she grabbed a metal bar and put the weight on the end securely. "Do you lift weights?", she asked as she lifted another 150lbs and placed it on the other side of the bar.

message 13: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((sry I gtg ill read your post in the morning))
Sebastian laughed "are you kidding? I'm a cross country runner I have never picked up a weight in my life." This girl was like super muscly he tilted his head in confusion

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena smirked. She could probably easily beat him in a race, but that is for a different time. "Well... I do sprints, archery, swimming, dancing, and a bunch of other stuff.", she joked as she lifted the weighted bar onto her shoulders and started doing squats which made her hair fly in all sorts of directions.

message 15: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((mornin))

Sebastian laughed "im not much of a workout guy but i won the spelling bee 3 years in a row and i do magic, archery, horse riding, and i can fly" He stuck out his tounge

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena grinned and set the weights down with a thud. "You can fly? All I can pretty much do is hunt really well.", she smirked waiting for her chance. After a few seconds she saw it. Selena broke out into a cheesy version of Aladdin from Disney even though she made it sound really pretty with the light how, in her voice. "I can show you the world. Shining, glimmering, splendid...", she chimed as she twirled around in a perfect ballerina pirouette.

message 17: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian sighed and then he facepalmed "im the genies son not al's but ya pretty much" He laughed "You ain't nevah hada frieeend likeee meeee"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena burst out laughing from Sebastian's expression. "Never have! I'm sorry! This shouldn't be funny but!", she didn't finish because her stomach hurt. "Why am I laughing? Shiz...He's one of the blue men...Forgot about that...", she thought as she slowly came to, her stomach throbbed with her laughs which made her laugh a bit more.

message 19: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian made a face and then raised an eyebrow "blue man?! Blueee Maaan I ain't nobody's smurf"
He giggled "but ya i can turn blue"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked up in surprise at Sebastian. "Can you hear my thoughts?", she exclaimed with a surprised expression and a mischievous smirk on her face. "What am I think of?", she asked holding her brain and concentrating.

message 21: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian rolled his eyes then gave a stupid smile "you're thinking how hot i am" he winked the continued "i cant read minds. My power is strictly limited to wishes and flying"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena laughed. "No. I was thinking of tacos.", she teased sticking her tongue out playfully and lifting the weights back onto her shoulders. "If you don't workout...Then why are you here?", she smirked amused at his teasing. "He is kinda cute...", she thought looking him over again.

message 23: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian smiled "I was being chased by women" He lied. He was running from an angry teacher. Who actually was a woman s he wasn't really lying.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was half wolf so stephe knew when she was being lied to, but Sebastian had given a half truth. "Sure...", she purred with a wink and dropped the weights again with a thud.

message 25: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

what was that wink for? OOOh she might like him. OOOOh he needed to tell Am "i want tacos now. You said tacos and now all i can think of is tacos. My brain need tacos. Would you like to go get lunch with me?"

(view spoiler)

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena wiped her hands off again on her spandex,and put them on her hips. "Tacos do sound good...", she confessed giving him a appraising look. "Are you asking me out?", she teased as she glided over to her gym bag, grabbing her water bottle and sipping the contents.

message 27: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

"nooo im asking if you want to eat tacos with me" He could just pop some tacos up here but he decided a restaurant would be better.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Then I accept!", she grinned as her eyes changed from aquamarine to a light shade of gold. "Where is this place?", she smirked pulling on sweats over her spandex and tying her ponytail into a perfect messy bun.

message 29: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian shrugged "we could do it here cause magic makes a mean taco, or we can go to a restaurant"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was intrigued at the thought of a magical taco. "What does a magic taco taste like?", she asked with a curious expression waiting for Sebastian to either lead the way to a taco shop or make a random taco appear in her hand.

message 31: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian smiled "magic tacos it is" He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them just in time to see his feet fade away then his legs then it was just his torso and up the rest of him connected to a lamp by his whispy fake legs. Flying felt cool. Being blue didn't. He held out his hand and two tacos appeared "i hope you aren't a vegetarian." He concentrated on turning back into a human.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "I would die if I became a vegetarian.", she stated as she gratefully took a taco and admire the new blue crew. "Thanks for lunch.", she confessed as she lifted the taco slightly and took a huge bite out of the corner, the meat made her canines sharpen slightly. "Oh man...", she enthused closing her eyes in pleasure. "I love magic tacos..."

message 33: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian smiled "magic is the only perk of being blue" he said and took a bite out of his taco. "if i got lost in the woods i could just pop up some magic tacos and i would never die"

((im gonna have to go soon i have a baseball game))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena laughed when she had no food in her mouth. "I should stick around you more often then...", she joked taking another giant bite from her taco her canines flashing for a few seconds. "What your next class?", she asked to start small talk as she finished her taco.

message 35: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian rolled his eyes "heros 101 you?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked at Sebastian with curiosity. "That's kinda creepy because that's my next class too...", she stated finishing her water off as her eyes faded back into the original aquamarine color she was born with.

message 37: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian smiled "may I walk you to class?" He snapped his finger and her water bottle refilled and the garbage disappeared. Then he held out his arm for her to take.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena grinned in fascination at the sudden appearance of the water refilling and the disappearance of the trash. "You may.", she laughed which lit her face up to a glow, and took his arm, gently laying her palm on his bicep. "Thank you for lunch by the way. It was very magical.", she joked thanking him and lifting her gym bag onto her shoulder.

message 39: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Sebastian grinned his dorky grin "no problem let me get that gym bag for you." he waved his hand at the bag and it started to hover beside them.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena gave a small astonished expression once she saw the bag hover next to them. "You will never cease to amaze me Sebastian.", she insisted gesturing to her bag with her free hand. She looked back at him with wonder filled eyes. "Do you think we could fly?", she asked quietly with pure awe shining in her voice.

message 41: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! IM FREEEEEEEEEE))

Sebastian rolled his eyes. He then concentrated on turning blue again. His feet went away. It was harder making people fly and it took more energy. He watched as Selenas legs disappeared and she turned into a purple genie "ha you got purple" he stuck out his tounge "don't worry you don't have magic. You can only fly as long as I want you to."

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((I'm sorry I took so long! I was stuck at the local high school graduation for about nine hours. Congrats by the way! :)))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena watched as her legs turned into a purple swirling mist. "This is too cool...", she chimed singsongishly as she gaped at her new form and color. She was hot. Her hair a purple cascade, shining the color of amethysts, her toned and muscular body also purple with a hint of a white glow around her body, and her eyes...Her eyes sparkled a deep indigo which gave her a majestic look as she held onto Sebastian's arm and admired his handiwork. "Just don't let me fall. ", she joked giving him a hug but still lightly hung onto his arm.

message 44: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((thanks!))

Sebastian grinned. He had never turned someone into a genie before. It took a lot of magic and kinda made him tired but it was pretty fun. He shifted the gold cuffs on his arms. He hated when those things pinched him.

((they are so cuute))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((They are! I, fangirling right now!))

Selena let go from hugging him and instantly noticed the gold cuffs Sebastian fiddled around with. He seemed to be in discomfort. "Why are there gold cuffs on your arms?", she asked noticing she didn't have any on. "Maybe there a connection to something? Like an anchor to the non magical world...", she thought as her hair swished around her face delicately.

message 46: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((lol))

Sebastian frowned "ah it's nothing. Just once I turn 18 I actually have to start granting wishes and these are just a symbol of my magic. I can't get rid of them till I'm freed. I cant get freed till ive granted wishes for 1,000 years, and I cant start actually counting the wishes I grant till im 18. That's why I don't have my lamp yet." Sebastian sighed. "but hey I'm immortal. that's a perk" He always said it was a perk but most of the time it felt like a curse. He could never settle down because he would just live through all his friends unless he joined a genie cult but he didn't think those were real.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena could sense a hint of sadness but didn't bring it up. "I'm not immortal, but I do tend to live longer than the normal fairytale descendant. When do you turn 18?", she asked with her deep indigo eyes full of compassion. "He looks pretty cute in blue...", she thought giving her cheeks a lighter shade of purple. "Immortality and granting wishes for 1,000 years seems to be more of a burden than a perk...Maybe I could wish him to be like me when he turns 18? No...I wouldn't wish that on anyone...", she thought hiding her face behind a curtain of amethyst colored hair.

message 49: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((MWAHAHA))

Sebastian gave her a hopeful smile "i just turned seventeen two days ago." He sighed "next year i'm bound to my lamp." He frowned. He really didn't want to leave everyone.

message 50: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

((wow im just pulling this crap from my brain but its sad dude. I'm making this up on the spot but its good and sad...)

« previous 1