Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Nathan Kuzack
This topic is about Nathan Kuzack
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Seeking Reviewers for Science Fiction Horror Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan (last edited May 13, 2015 10:02AM) (new)

Nathan Kuzack (nathan_kuzack) | 2 comments Hi. I'm a British writer who would much appreciate Amazon/Goodreads/blog reviews for the science fiction horror novel I have published. A free copy for Kindle can be downloaded from the links below.

The Pervasion of Christian Kraus by Nathan Kuzack The Pervasion of Christian Kraus

When police officer Christian Kraus attempts to arrest a notorious serial killer who has been cutting a swathe of terror across London, he is unwittingly exposed to something beyond his worst nightmares – a murderous parasitic creature that lives inside a human host.

As the mental and physical strain of the creature and its terrible feeding habits takes hold, Christian finds himself on the run, wanted for murders he did not commit, hunted by an unidentified military organisation, his only hope his best friend and a stranger known as the Professor.

But the vicious organism within him has a terrifying life cycle he knows nothing about, and it threatens not only his own survival, but the survival of millions.

Download from: Amazon UK / Amazon US

Further information at: the Nathan Kuzack website

message 2: by Lance (new)

Lance (4-lan) | 9 comments Hello Nathan,
Thanks for the free books. I post my book review blog over on The Book Marketing Network, where I specialize in the genres fantasy, horror and science fiction. I also post reviews here on goodreads and where your book lives on amazon. Recently I have added my blog 'Readsalot' over on Wordpress.
I hope you have the time to stop by and post a comment on some of my reviews. I will get to your books in due time...

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Kuzack (nathan_kuzack) | 2 comments Hi Lance. Thank you. I will certainly take a look at the blogs you mention.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.