Audiobooks discussion

Fugitives from Northwoods (The Northwoods Trilogy #1)
This topic is about Fugitives from Northwoods
Archives > Audible UK (and only UK) codes for Fugitives from Northwoods

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chris Bostic (chrisbostic) | 17 comments My first book, Fugitives from Northwoods, has been recently released as an audiobook. The narrator is voice pro and audiobook veteran Eddie Frierson.

I have 20 Audible UK codes I am willing to share in exchange for honest reviews. Comment here, and I'll happily message you the code.

Here's the quick pitch:
It is 2027 and the youth of a failed America, forced into slave labor camps at age fourteen, have never tasted freedom. But all of that is about to change. Tonight, Penn and his crew are going under the wire.

Fugitives from Northwoods by Chris Bostic

It's a Young Adult adventure book, but I've had a number of favorable responses from much older readers. I'd say there have been far more adult than teen readers.

Thank you for your interest!

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments This book has finally made it to the top and is next up on my TBL list! I should be starting it later tonight after I finish Like Mayflies in a Stream or at latest tomorrow afternoon!

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments Yes it is a great book. I'm looking forward to the sequels actually... :)