High School Roleplay discussion

Places > Music Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera went into the music room during everyone's free period, grabbed her violin an started to play her favorite songs.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa entered the room, expecting it to be empty, only to see Mera. She stayed in the doorway just watching her.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera finished her song took a break only to see Elisa watching her

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Sorry, I thought the room was empty" Elisa said apologetic.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) "no problem" Mera said quick and quiet

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Elisa" The short haired blonde said, holding her hand out.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera smiled and went back to playing the violin. Mason came in a said" Mera have you seen El lately(he calls Ella El)"

Mera sighed and said "no I didn't now goodbye"
"Well" Mason said annoyed as he left the room.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot walked into the music room after he'd meditated in the Gym, he walked over and picked up his guitar before looking around, he saw Elisa and Mera

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera got back to practicing. She finished all the scales in base-clef and treble-clef.
'Violin is probably the one thing I have to my self.' she thought as she continued to play. This time a different song

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot strummed on his guitar, a little before watching Mera play her Violin, not wanting to interrupt her practicing.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera took a break to check her watch.
"Wow, is it really that time I have to go talk to Ella" She said meaning to think it.
She grabed her violin and put it away. She sat there for like 5 minutes then got up and left

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Before she left she looked strait at the guy watching her(Eliot) and thought. ' he isn't bad looking.'

message 15: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 08, 2015 02:48PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot saw her look over and smiled a bit, before he started playing his guitar, singing a song he'd Wrote, called a Different Kind of Knight https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_rGgZ...

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa sat at the keyboard, putting her headphones in so no one else in the room would hear, apart from the occasional tap of the keys. She began playing, her eyes closing at she got into the music.

((She is playing Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-f11ZV7...))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot looked up and spotted Elisa.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa continued to play, humming along with her playing. She normally didn't show anyone that she was able to play the keyboard.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli He smiled and continued playing his guitar, he didn't sing however.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa finished her song, and pulled out her headphones.

((Do you mind joining the Glee rp I invited you to, I want to bring it back))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I don't really do musicals.))

Eliot saw movement from the side of his eye, and glanced over.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments ((You don't have to do any musical things, it's basically just a highschool, or another rp))

Elisa glanced at her phone, checking the time. She didn't want to be late for her second class.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot put his guitar up, he'd come back during lunch, if he could get away from the other jocks.

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "There's still 20 minutes" Elisa spoke up, looking at Eliot.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah, I know, I get nervous singing around others though" Eliot admitted.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa nodded in understanding "I get it dude" She said.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot ran a hand through his hair and looked at Elisa glad that she got it.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Ella and Mera came back in. Ella grabbed a cello and waited for Mera to get her violin. Mera got her violin out and then Ella and Mera both started on a duet.

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Eliot Spencer wrote: "Eliot ran a hand through his hair and looked at Elisa glad that she got it."

"I'm Elisa by the way" The short haired blonde said.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "My name's Eliot" he said with a smile.

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa nodded "So what class do you have next?" She asked.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Gym" He said to her then looked over at Ella and Mera.

message 33: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "I have gym at the end of the day, I got english next" Elisa said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Ella stopped, grabbed her phone and texted Mera
"Mera he is watching us"
Mera stopped answered her text.
I know now can we get back to playing?"
"fine" Ella posted as she started to play again.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Why do you need to take english class if you speak english?" He asked.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Dunno, I was made to take it" Elisa said with a shrug. "Although I feel the same as you"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot nodded, then glanced over at Mera again,

((How about, Eliot, Ella and Elisa become friends, but he has romantic feelings for Mera.))

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments ((Sure))

Elisa pulled out her cell answering a text.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) (i'm fine for that, mera is a little shy though but it can still work. Mera already kinda likes him)
Mera got up to put stuff away.

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments ((Would someone make a girl for Elisa?))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot smiled at Mera, then at Elisa.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera was about to say something when Eddie came busting through the door. "UGH what do you want Eddie" Ella said almost yelling.
"Do you have 5 dollars?"
Ella made that 'I'm going to kill you face'. She yanked 5 dollars out of her purse and gave it to him."here now leave me alone."She yelled at him
"Thanks, love ya sis." He said as he ran out the door.
"God he is so annoying."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot chuckled at that,

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) 'oh Ella' Mera thought
"Ella I am going to put the stuff away then we can talk." Mera said only so she could hear it.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot strummed his guitar again, then spotted a jock comming in and knew it wouldn't be good.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Elisa glanced at the jock, she had no issues with them because she was one of the populars, but she knew what them did to the less popular and hated it.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Ella was fine with them but Mera was a shy thing, she never liked popular kids, especially jocks.

message 48: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 17, 2015 01:41PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot quirked a brow at the Jock.

"Eliot man you done hanging out with the songbirds?" He asked

"No, I'm not" Eliot responded,

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited May 17, 2015 02:04PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera feeling uncomfortable with him being in the room she got up to leave. Hoping He won't see her

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Eliot spotted Mera leaving and stood,

((The Jock's open for creation, his name's Colton, and he's one of those mean Jock's that Eliot hates.))

« previous 1