New Adult Book Club discussion

Descension (Mystic, #1)
This topic is about Descension
Archived Monthly Group Reads > May group read Descension chapter 5-12

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments In this thread we will read from Chapter 5 up to and including chapter 12

If you have not read that far please stop reading as this thread will contain spoilers!!

What do you think of Layla ? what do you think of the road trip n moving based on that letter ? I find it rather far fetched surely a vacation/holiday maybe but not a move lol.

I am finding Layla rather naive but in a sweet innocent type of way , I do like her but wish she had a little more spunk. I love Travis. I want him as my best friend, what do you think of Travis ?

Whats your first impressions of Quinn ? Mine is HOT mmmm where can i find a Quinn ? I love that he knows Layla is a witch and Layla herself didnt know, i find Layla is accepting it quite well.

Do you think the dreams Quinn mentions he has have any significance ? Are you intrigued like I am to find out whats going on with this dreams ? and i want to know more about how Argo fits in, anyone else questioning Argo ? Tell us what you think so far and if your enjoying the story :)