Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Shatter Me discussion

Can you recommend me a good book like this? I really LOVE the entire series sooooo much. I mean, what other books have the same romance like this? Its not too conservative, but not also too wild. Warner's character is also awesome.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe...
Legend by Marie Lu
After the End by Amy Plum
Under the Never Sky by Victoria Rossi
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Breathe by Sarah Crossan

Some of my favorites that you might like

Loop by Karen Akins
Control by Lydia Kang
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Pawn by Aimee Carter

Hope this helps

Faye :) Claire wrote: "Maybe...
Legend by Marie Lu
After the End by Amy Plum
Under the Never Sky by Victoria Rossi
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Breathe by Sarah Crossan

Some of my favorites that you might like

Loop b..."

Thank you :) i'll try rhem. But for The Pledge, i dont think its good. I already read that.

message 4: by Roe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roe Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout

message 5: by Roe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roe @FayeFaye :)
I really hated The Pledge. That's the only series that I've dropped, but also read the whole first book. I had hope for it, but it still sucked in the end. Other books that I've dropped, I tend to drop about 10 or 20 pages in.

Annie Under the Never Sky series is awesome by Veronica Rossi...Also the Matched series by Ally Condie.....:)

Nora THE DARKESt MINDS

Evelina A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass i think the love story between the two books are similar :)

Chantilly night school series by CJ Daugherty :)

message 10: by Kacey (last edited Jul 22, 2015 03:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kacey I LOVE WARNER!!!!!!!!!!! The unbecoming of Mara dyer is really good. I love it just as much as the Shatter me series. I think you will like it too.