Advice discussion

Love Advice

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

♥♥♥

message 2: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) I have a friend that I like and he is perfect! He can rap, sing, and breakdance. The thing is... He likes one of my friends... I don't know what to do...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell your friend that you loke him. If you tell a friend you like someone they back off. Or be brave, and tell him you like him! Maybe, write a note, no texting, that'd be insensitive

message 4: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Okay! Thanks!

message 5: by Jaime (new)

Jaime nava | 2 comments Mod
I asked this girl out to a party and I don't know what to do what if she wants to go slow

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If she wants to go slow let her! Try taking her to a movie or a picnic at the park. Somewhere alone. Girls like that stuff

message 7: by Jaime (new)

Jaime nava | 2 comments Mod
thanks

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė I think that I like my only guy friend. He is so smart and funny but I think that he might like another girl in our grade and a few in the grade above us who he hangs out with. I'm not sure what to do since he'd rather hang out with them.

Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵ So, this guy likes me,but he's too shy to tell me in front of my face. I guess I like him too because I have mixed feelings for him. He's cute,is funny, and has a charming personality. I would want to ask him but I'm too shy to ask and I feel like he would say no. His friends and my friends say that we would make a cute couple but I don't know what to do. Please help and give me your opinion!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, so how old r u?

message 12: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) I would say that you don't need to be worrying about dating or anything at your age... That's when I started liking guys (actually a little before that) but I never got asked out. If you really like him, be a friend to him, and that might turn into something more eventually. And I mean be a genuine friend.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Okay so I do like someone in my 7th period Spanish class and lucky for me I am 1/4 Italian so that could help eventually. He's a soccer player and tennis player, varsity definitely for Tennis and guessing he is varsity soccer too. Anyways I am a former soccer player but only did rec and while I asked mom if she could find a soccer camp she said she could find none but I don't think she knows anything about AYSO. My friend is also on the soccer team, but glad because she and I have more to talk about than just skateboarding. Anyways I have not told him yet, but I am doing a tennis class this summer starting in June. He is in the same grade as me and roughly the same age, actually a month younger because his birthday is in May while mine is April. And before any of you ask, yes there have been multiple times in class where I have found a way to connect with him over something pretty silly.

message 14: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Rosella Sanchez Tapia wrote: "Okay so I do like someone in my 7th period Spanish class and lucky for me I am 1/4 Italian so that could help eventually. He's a soccer player and tennis player, varsity definitely for Tennis and g..."

Just tell him that you like him. If you want to, write a note.

message 15: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 22 comments Mod
I would probably confess, like Maddy said. I think the note thing may be an amazing idea.

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) @Maddy and Artemis - thanks.

@ Artemis - i was going to tell him today i forgot even though i reminded myself in my agenda despite my teachers saying that i should not write other things in my agenda.

message 17: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Your welcome

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I keep forgetting not that it is a bad thing, I Just get so into singing let it go with him that I forget at times that I want to talk to him. I still had a reminder in my agenda. Honestly, I was more concerned that he was late. Though I am usually the one that is late out of the two of us, being the one that has PE and all before Spanish. Though I kinda was a little not wanting to even finish let it go because of my brother having said something negative on Monday.