FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
This topic is about An Ember in the Ashes
AN EMBER IN THE ASHES > Welcome to the #EMBERSPLOSION read-along!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jesse (JesseTheReader) (jessethereader) | 210 comments Mod
Hey guys!

Our booksplosion book of the month for May is AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir. This is a debut fantasy novel and there is loads of hype building up around this book. This buzz has the booksplosion crew curious. Join us this and share your thoughts with us throughout the month!

If you want a glimpse as to what this book entails, check out the trailer that was recently released. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6elVz...

The live show will be June 6th at 7:00pm EST and it will take place on Polandbananasbooks channel, be sure to pick up the book, read it, and join us!

We're using #EMBERSPLOSION on social media outlets, share with us via instagram, tumblr, and twitter! (I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR INSTAS!)

Let us know down below if you’ll be joining us this month!

Jesse & The Booksplosion Team

Carson | 11 comments The book trailer is so freaking amazing! Like seriously! And I'm so happy to read this since the last booksplosion read along I Participated In was The Warrior Heir (which I loved) but still that was like last summer...

Hillary (noodlez88) | 13 comments Yay! So excited for An Ember in the Ashes!

Hillary (noodlez88) | 13 comments Yay! So excited for An Ember in the Ashes!

message 5: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Aileen (heysaraaileen) Can't wait to jump into this after I finish The Heir!

Ashley (ashleysbookcorner) | 1 comments I just happened to buy this the other day, and I'm really excited about it!

Jennifer (ladygator71) So excited! I'm going to start tonight

Morgan Blanch (hopelessbookaddict) Keen for this one!!! Just watched the trailer - looks pretty epic

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex Espino (heretherebeareader) | 8 comments Excited for this book. Can't wait to get started.

message 10: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana (allwillendindoom) | 5 comments i saw it at the store yesterday IN HARDCOVER (which is a big thing because usually they only sell paperbacks here) and it's so beautiful and I bought it yay

message 11: by bhavi (last edited May 06, 2015 05:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

bhavi (bhavireadsalittle) | 3 comments I am joining too! This will be the first time that I will join a Booksplosion read-along discussion and I am very excited! I am already almost halfway through the book! Yayyyyy!!!!!

Bella Karam (bellabedina) LOVED IT! Finished it in May so that counts right?

Courtney | 14 comments So excited to start reading this one! This will be my first time participating in a booksplosion read-along so I'm pumped.

Courtney | 14 comments So excited to start reading this one! This will be my first time participating in a booksplosion read-along so I'm pumped.

Molly | 15 comments I'm so hyped for this live show! I finished the book yesterday :)

Aaron James (achapterahead) | 7 comments Im so excited to start this book!!!

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 6 comments This is offcially my first booksplosion read-along and I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this book for soooo long!

Sarah | 1 comments Okay, first time I'm actually able to join the booksplosion read-along, and I'm extremely excited to be joining in!

Gabby | 2 comments I'm loving it so much I bought it last night in hardcover for $20. It's so beautiful too!

Kate (KP) (sophistikated) I'll be participating for once!

Aaron James (achapterahead) | 7 comments pickin up an audio book this month

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan McRae (nightowlbookworm) | 1 comments I am participating for the first time!!! So excited!!!

JeNee (shewouldstay) | 2 comments I'll be listening to the audio book.

message 26: by Mara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mara (maraanne) | 7 comments So glad I bought a copy the other day! Now I can read it with everyone! :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to join, but I have bought wayyyyyy to many books lately. I hope I can get this though because it sounds so good!

Elena-Loredana | 6 comments I thought to give it a try and... I did! I just started it today and now I cannot put it down! I love it!

Bella (barerose) | 2 comments Yay this is my first read-along and I'm so excited !!!

Margarita (lostmycatinspace) I really want to participate this month. So I'm going on a book hunt today and try to get my hands on a copy. I'm excited and curious to read all your opinions :)

message 31: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 1 comments I am really stoked to read this but BookDepository is taking ages to get the book to me!!! Lol ahhhh the torture!

Natelle Woodworth (tall_telle_tells_tales) | 10 comments finally got a copy from the library! there is so much hype about this book, i hope it doesn't disappoint!

message 33: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Horsey (eternallibrarian) | 3 comments Borrowed the book, read the book, loved the book. I'll be instagraming, but I don't have the book. :(

Jared  Brown | 5 comments Yes just finished its so amazing!!!!! I saw the book in HARDCOVER and ran torwards it it was the last copy and I beat a old lady before grabbing it!!!!

han🌻 (nerdlewis) | 1 comments So excited for this booksplosion! It will be my very first one.

Jared  Brown | 5 comments Ok well not literally

message 37: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Anderson | 1 comments Loved this book, just finished. So happy there is going to be another book in the series!!

Lindsay (lhale21) | 1 comments I have recently started it. I am currently on page 148 and have found it to be quite interesting. It took me a little bit to get into, but now I like it and would really like to continue. :-) I'm excited to see what happens next. :-)