Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

R. Michal Odum
This topic is about R. Michal Odum
AUTHORS' CORNER > Help Us Choose Our New Cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Odum Hey all! We are releasing a series of short stories that tie into our current main series. The short story series is called "The Adventures of the Wing" and is designed to explicitly teach children Biblical principles. The first episode will be about greed, the second about anger, ruling your spirit, and who you associate with, the third and fourth about fear and searching out a matter before you decide what to do, the fifth about parental obedience, etc.

Anyway, we have received the first four cover sketches from our cover designer and would love some help on deciding which cover to use. Just go here: http://bit.ly/1JOLjbt and make your vote. Quick and easy, and if you want you can also read more about the series at that same link. Thank you!

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula Berinstein | 31 comments I think they're all great, David, but I sort of prefer the one with the castle in the background. Apparently I'm in the minority, though.

message 3: by David (new)

David Odum Yeah, that's the one I like, too. But hey, we're just the authors. What do we know? A quote I read recently from showbiz comes to mind: "Nobody knows anything... except the audience."

message 4: by Lesley (new)

Lesley One with the castle!

message 5: by S.W. (new)

S.W. (swlothian) | 843 comments Mod
I voted for the castle.