Addicted to Ink discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (last edited May 11, 2015 07:24PM) (new)

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
Sorry that I'm a few days late posting this thread, but what are you reading this month? Will you be participating in our series read-along?

I've been busy lately and I've been watching TV more than reading, so I'm still reading The 5th Wave from last month's read-along. This month I hope to finish it and read Cress. If A Court of Thorns and Roses arrives before the end of the month, then I want to start that as well.

message 2: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I just finished A Court of Thorns and Roses... I was so amazing, I can't even handle it...

message 3: by Fanny (new)

Fanny | 38 comments The Bodacious Book Babe wrote: "I just finished A Court of Thorns and Roses... I was so amazing, I can't even handle it..."

Oh, I want to read that one so bad. Cant wait until I get my hands on it!

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (graceisinspace) | 160 comments I'm reading Panic at the moment, and after that I'm planning on reading Fangirl.

message 5: by Mrs. Kristin (new)

Mrs. Kristin (kristin_kay) | 33 comments I'm reading so many random books right now it makes no sense. Just finished A Court of Thorns and Roses but was bored throughout it, so I'm reading a murder/mystery novel to get me excited about books again. I really, really want to start The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson so who kmows!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.