Addicted to Ink discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
Shatter Me > The Characters (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (last edited May 05, 2015 05:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
What did you think of Juliette, Adam, Warner, and the other characters in Shatter Me?

Spoilers are okay in this thread for the first book only.

Priscilla (priscilla_aw) | 11 comments I wasn't really sure what to think of Adam because from the moment he walks into her cell you can tell she knows him from somewhere. And then there's the moment when he all of the sudden you realize he is a soldier and I lost all trust for him at that part for a minute. But really, I still adore Adam.

Juliette was just a bit troubled in the beginning and she is very scared of herself and her strength and power, and having already read the whole trilogy I have to say that (view spoiler)

Warner was a crazy, psychopathic, figure to me in the first book. But then of course, he's Warner and as much as you hate that it's happening, he grows on you throughout the rest of the books.

Kenji was a little pushy and annoying to me in the first book. He just seems like he's always kind of in the way and seems really douchey..