Addicted to Ink discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
Shatter Me > Favorite Part (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (last edited May 05, 2015 05:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
What was your favourite part of Shatter Me? Was it the characters? The plot? A specific scene?

Spoilers are okay in this thread for the first book only.

JumbleofJargon | 15 comments I just love Mafi's diction, her writing is so poetic. That was was pulled me into the series. My favorite parts of Shatter Me are all the steamy shirtless Adam and Juliette scenes. And the ending was pretty epic, Warren's down and there's a whole underground world no one knew about. Kenji is super frustating in the first book. It just seemed like he was always in the way.

Priscilla (priscilla_aw) | 11 comments Joyce wrote: "I just love Mafi's diction, her writing is so poetic. That was was pulled me into the series. My favorite parts of Shatter Me are all the steamy shirtless Adam and Juliette scenes. And the ending w..."

^^^Sums up exactly how I felt in the first book. I loooove the style of Mafi's writing.

Erin (emckenzie) | 1 comments There is no way I could pick one part. I love they style of writing.

Dory (fishthatreads) So I read this book in December, but it feels like i just finished the book a week ago.

Mafi has the best writing. Throughout the first book I fell for Adam, but at times I found him to be very protective of Juliette. My favourite parts were also the steam parts and I feel that Mafi style of writing just added to these scenes.