Addicted to Ink discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
Shatter Me > Overall Enjoyment (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (last edited May 05, 2015 05:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
What did you think of Shatter Me overall? Did you enjoy the book? What did you rate it?

Spoilers are okay in this thread for the first book only.

Kylee (kyleerae23) Okay, I'm going to be that one jerk who actually didn't really love this book... Please don't hate me haha to be honest, I found the writing style very unique but a bit annoying after a while and that kind of got me :/

Kelsey (niceisneat) | 9 comments I liked her writing style, but I agree it got tiring sometimes. (Especially the kissing scenes with all those run on sentences.) But overall, I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I would given all the mixed reviews, but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Fanny | 38 comments It was a good book, but I liked the second one a lot more. I'm even thinking about reading the second one again..

Addy | 5 comments I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Colette | 27 comments I enjoyed the book, but not as much as I had hoped. I don't know if I'm the only one, but all the Xed out lines bothered me.

Rhea Loire I didn't love this book either, all the repeated lines with no punctuation really bothered me. I didn't mind the lines that where crossed out because I think the thoughts where needed in some parts. I have started the second one and I am hoping that I like it better than the first

message 8: by Alexandria (last edited May 16, 2015 04:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
I read Shatter Me last year and I really enjoyed it. It was my least favourite of the three but I still thought it was a great start to the trilogy. As for the writing style, I actually liked it. I thought it was beautiful and different.

JumbleofJargon | 15 comments I love the writing style so much. It's so prosey and poetic. I thought the last book was the best book. The main thing that really drew me in was the writing style and the powered people in a normal world.