Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Author looking for Beta: Solitude Lake romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele (last edited May 05, 2015 04:53PM) (new)

Adele Gibbes (yellowstonegirl) | 2 comments I am currently in the pre-publishing stage and need a beta to read my contemporary romance 'Solitude Lake.' I am also open to an editor. The story has some Christian themes - the crux of the theme is about learning to forgive in the wake of extreme betrayal.

Susan Dixon is fractured in the wake of her husband's sudden death - buried secrets surface - forcing her to move back to her family's cabin in the remote seclusion of Solitude Lake in the shadow the Swan Range of Northwest Montana. In Solitude Lake, Susan is forced to revisit a past through the lens of betrayal, while falling into the arms of her first love, Jake Arnett of the Solitude Lake Lodge.

This story has some psychological elements to it about letting go - I would like feedback as I work on editing.

My email: fireholepress@gmail.com

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbieedits) | 38 comments Feel free to send me the first two chapters for a quick read.

Debbie@debbieedits.com

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 382 comments Hi Debbie,

Redemption theme? Yes, I would like to read it! For more information about my editing and beta reading service, please contact me at sharonumbaugh@gmail.com and we can exchange details. Also, please visit my WIP web site, http://thewritersreader.wordpress.com
Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Sharon

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 3 comments Sounds intriguing. I'd love to see if I can be of some assistance.