Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed novel YA Fantasy/ obscure Little Mermaid retelling

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel R. | 1 comments So I'm really new at this (not writing, I've been writing for years), and I've decided that I'd like to get some second opinions on my baby, the novel I've been working on for two years. 113722 words, a few kinks to work out, but I'm excited to know what people think!

As I said, it's obscure Little Mermaid-that is, it has mermaids and TLM elements, but I made it my own story. There is romance, but that's not the focus. Girl power galore, if that means anything.

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee Bradshaw (reneebradshaw) | 6 comments This sounds really interesting! I love a good fantasy or retelling of a fairytale! If you don't mind a turnaround of about 3 weeks I'd love to read this for you and send some feedback. Send me a pm if interested, I'm an English lit grad and I am working on my own novel.

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hi! Your novel sounds very interesting and I would be glad to discuss beta reading it for you. For more information on my beta reading services, please look at my website and contact me through there.

http://readwritelove28.com/beta-readi...

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you!
Nori