Pictures discussion

quotes, movies,tv,ect. > Quotes from Tv shows

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
you get it

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

picture

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"LUCY! I'M HOME!" (Ricky. I LOVE LUCY.)

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2015 01:14PM) (new)

You have got to love Shawn and Gus

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

love it
@shine I love Ilove lucy I watch it in the morning before I get ready for school

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

picture

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2015 01:18PM) (new)

Natalee wrote: "love it
@shine I love Ilove lucy I watch it in the morning before I get ready for school"

I LOVE THAT SHOW TOO!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

picture

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I just love Psych

message 13: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

no no it's fine just funny

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be thr first to say Best. Five. Seconds. Of. Psych. Ever!!!

picture

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

awesomes status update

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

video

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

picture

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

This is one of my favorites...along with all the others I posted! GO emma!!!

picture

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Classic Captain Hook

picture

message 23: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

hah once upon a time ?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep that's the snow white we all know and love

picture

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalee wrote: "hah once upon a time ?"

Yeah I love that show

message 26: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

nice
so good on pure hearted and kind

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! I like that!

message 28: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 05, 2015 02:16PM) (new)

it's true i mean snow white is said to be kind, and pure hearted and that doesn't show it at all

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right?!

message 30: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

yeah lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 32: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Join S.H.I.E.L.D, travel to exotic locales, meet interesting people. *beat* And kill them. *shoots HYDRA goon out a window*. -Hunter, Agents of Shield

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Like that! :)

message 34: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 06, 2015 01:51PM) (new)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol have you seen Psych? Anyway, that's them up there on most of my posts.

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 06, 2015 02:23PM) (new)

Yeah I have I love it

I love rob low
This is Lit'rally the best day of my life, lit'rally(I added the last lit'rally but the rest is the same

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

....Ya lost me sorry...

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

that's okay

message 39: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

watch this it might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugnxl...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

picture

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalee wrote: "watch this it might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugnxl..."

HAHAHHA

message 42: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol awesome

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

You gotta love Shawn and Gus

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

picture

message 45: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 06, 2015 02:31PM) (new)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I like that!

picture

message 47: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Lol

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 06, 2015 02:34PM) (new)

Chris treger(Rob Low) lit'rally

God bless Parks and Recreation

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

« previous 1 3