Pictures discussion

quotes, movies,tv,ect. > Quotes from movies

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
Here qoute you favorite movie line( shine I know you love this))

Loki: KNNEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/gcYL6MVa...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

video

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
nice where is it from

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

My Girl

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heartbeat. You'll never be ready. The only woman you prized will one day be snatched away from you." (Loki. Thor 2: The Dark World.)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well that's sad

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

[Thor arrives in Vanaheim to help Sif]
Sif: I've got this completely under control!
Thor: Is that why everything's on fire?

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

just a heads up this post and the other one I did not make i coppied it from other groups

"(Slaps Thor) WHERE WERE YOU!" (Jane Foster)
"(Slaps Loki) THAT WAS FOR NEWYORK!" (Jane Foster)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(What Natalee said.)

image: description

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c7ec993805...

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

:) totally happy blushing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ON THE TOP OF THE LUNGS:

"TELL ME!"

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loe...

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, you wanna have a talk about truth, honor, patriotism, GOD BLESS AMERICA!" (Loki. Thor 2: The Dark World.)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

video

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

just before anyone askes I did not see thor 2 the dark world I am just copying quotes that other people put on goodreads

MARVEL MOVIES! (I'm posting my favorite parts.)

Thor 2: The Dark World.

"We are NOT gods. We born. We live. We die. Just as humans do." (Odin)
"Give or take 5,000 years." (Loki)
"All because Loki desires a throne." (Odin)
"IT'S MY BIRTHRIGHT!" (Loki)
"YOUR BIRTHRIGHT! Was to die. As an child. Cast out from the fozen rock." (Odin)
"Loki, please. Don't make things worst." (Frigga)
"Define WORST." (Loki)

"(Slaps Thor) WHERE WERE YOU!" (Jane Foster)
"(Slaps Loki) THAT WAS FOR NEWYORK!" (Jane Foster)

"LOKI!" (Thor)
"If were easy, anyone would do it." (Loki)
"ARE YOU MAD!" (Thor)
"Possibly." (Loki)

"(Sighs) I think you missed a column." (Loki)
"SHUT UP!" (Thor)
"Look. Why don't you let me take over. I'm clearly the best pilot." (Loki)
"Is that right. Part of two of us." (Thor)
"Which one can fly?" (Loki)
"Not a word." (Thor)
"NOW THEY'RE FOLLOWING US! NOW THEY'RE FIRING AT US!" (Loki)
"Thank you for the comments, Loki. But it's nothing but another distraction." (Thor)
"Well done. You just beheaded your grandfather (the statue)." (Loki)

"MALEKITH! I'm Loki of Jotunheim. And I bring you a gift." (Loki)
"He's an enemy." (Kurse)
"Look at me." (MaleKith)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

message 20: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol hahahhaha

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

video

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

i LOVE THAT

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY FOR DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER. QUOTE:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3r...

message 25: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

i love that part

"STOP LIEING TO ME" banner before then what Shine quote

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose (caoimhecoriander) | 43 comments "Language."(At Iron Man)-Captain America

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyone Else?" (Thor. Thor 2: The Dark Workd.)

message 28: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist...
-Tony Stark, The Avengers

Cognitive Recalibration... I hit you really hard on the head.
-Natasha Romanoff, The Avengers

I watched you while you were sleeping... Um, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice.
-Agent Coulson, The Avengers

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I love agent Coulson

message 30: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) IKR? And I have the same Myers-Briggs type as him. :D

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!" (Thor. The Avengers 2: Age Of ULTRON.)

message 32: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) *cough* I'd prefer it if no one did anything from Age of Ultron, just saying.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(Inserts Loki sad face) I understand.

message 34: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) :D If you want, you can put stuff in spoiler tags with a warning. ;)

message 35: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

***spoilers****

"I'm not the wizard" Oz
"yes I know" Glind(in case you don't know that is the witch who always wears white)

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

nobody try to put the link in

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY LOOK! STARK SPANGLE BANNER!

https://proverbs31teen.files.wordpres...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

THE OTHER: *about Loki*

http://i.giphy.com/2A8rziL6fu8Zq.gif

message 42: by MuchoBobcat (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments Darth Vader: Luke, I am your father.

I had too.

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol